Episode 24

Winston Arnett might not work out.

LuLu Klein nodded to herself as she sat in the cute little coffee house she had found near the house. It was a wonderful place. The servers were usually really hot young guys in tight black skinny jeans and muscle shirts. The coffee was good and so was the food. And none of the workers were very attentive to their basic surrounding. It was she had happily discovered the perfect place to do a " dine and dash " , she smiled as she sipped at her white chocolate mocha and nibbled at her spinach quiche. It was a little hearty for her tummy but she was eating for two after all. And it better just be two or one would be at Bullet's. Although how she would explain that to her baby's daddy she didn't know because Lord knows she was not telling that man anything. She had heard some recent stories about how he treated his other baby mamas. No. Finding a new daddy was better.

Although Winston might not be it. The man was one giant drama queen fest. He made gay men and drag queens look mild , she inwardly laughed. His life was too exhausting for her. That kid he had taken on for some ungodly reason. The one that got kidnapped or ran away or something until she escaped and got hit by a car. No. She was not getting involved in all that ridiculousness. She needed a man who was handsome, charming, fun but not too fun , smart because you couldn't fuck all the time and also hung like a damn bull. And rich. Rich with a house. A big house. And a car. And money in the bank with none of them little envelopes coming to the house like Frankie had coming all the time long.

That kind of man.

" Excuse me? ," she heard from the side of her table and as she turned she nearly spit out her lunch. Because she was looking dead on at the most gorgeous Black man she had seen since Michael Jordan. Hmmm. He even had his beautiful cocoa brown head shaved that way. This man put even that gay DuBuis Lane to shame. Lord , was she creaming her panties?

" Yes ? ," she managed to say in a low throaty voice she hoped sounded sexy. " How may I help you, handsome sir? "

The man , who had to be mid thirties in a well cut suit and expensive dress shoes ,  smiled at her seductively and said in a velvety voice," I just wanted to tell you that I saw you last week in here doing a dine and dash. "

She flushed red in the face and stammered out ," What ? "

He kept smiling. " I saw you. This is my sister's restaurant so she's used to it. They just spit in your coffee if you come back. " She looked down at her coffee as he continued on," I didn't say anything. Because I think you are beautiful and I want to take you out to dinner. I'll pay so I don't have to run. Do I get that dinner or do I tell my sister? By the way my name is Jeremiah Duncan and I'm an associate lawyer at France , Saunders and Norland. What's your name? "

LuLu was speechless for a second. She only knew two things.

She had found a daddy for this little brat inside her.

And she was in love.

" My name is LuLu Klein. And dinner would be lovely. "