Episode 92

DuBuis Lane overslept that morning. A rarity for him but his husband Spencer chose to awaken him in a certain way so it was worth it.

The man was actually dreaming about dancing with his husband. Yes , in his dream he was at their future 50th wedding anniversary and they were dancing slowly to A Whole New World.

" I love you, Genius," he whispered as he deftly dipped Spencer Norland - Lane.

" I love you more, sweetie," Spencer whispered back.

In the land of the awake and reality Spencer still could not walk but he was sitting up in bed with his head lowered over his husband's lower half of his body. His mouth was open as wide as he could get it as he took DuBuis's long thick dick completely between his lips and began sucking greatly. Spencer might be a virgin sexually except for that unfortunate incident with Skip Sands, his mind trilled , but he knew how to do the act of oral sexual relations. He knew how to do that very well. As his mouth sucked and his tongue swirled about licking the increasing gradually in size member, DuBuis smiled softly and then his eyes popped open. He looked down at his husband's head bobbing up and down over his bottom half. Dear God, Lord have mercy, he thought as he physically groaned from pleasure. Dear Father in heaven. He loved this man so much.

What a way to wake up, he thought as his hand lifted up to stroke his husband's wavy blond hair.

                         -----------

Luci Moore also overslept but when she awoke it was not with pleasure but intense terror.  She opened her big brown eyes and yawned. Then she saw what was laying next to her and screamed loudly as she scooted her body backwards out of bed until she fell on the carpeted floor.

Still screaming, she jumped to her feet as Theodore Rochester stood in her open doorway, grinning mischievously, his arms folded over his chest. " What's wrong, Luci With A I Not A Y ? Scared of a little old garter snake? "

Luci stopped screaming and turned around to point at him with a shaky finger and fury in her eyes. " You tried to kill me ! "

Theodore laughed wryly as he went over to pick up the rather docile green garter snake that he had actually found hibernating outside under a rock in his Uncle Spencer's garden. " Don't be ridiculous. Garter snakes don't hurt humans. They're completely non venomous. I thought a science whiz like you would know that. I guess this battle goes to me. "

Luci spluttered out," Get that evil terrible awful nasty thing out of my room ! And you have won nothing, you boyfriend stealing rat !"

Theodore was still laughing as he left the bedroom and the house to release the snake back outside.

That would teach her to fuck with his personal care items, he thought happily.

                     ----------

As DuBuis was pleasured by Spencer and Luci was terrorized by Theodore and his harmless garter snake, Sol was in his room down the upstairs hall reading a letter he had received yesterday.

A letter from his mother.

Apparently LuLu had gotten married to some traveling salesman or something. She was pregnant with the man's baby. And she wrote that they were moving back to Maryland. In fact they had seen his grandmother's house next door was being put up for sale by Spencer and they were buying it. She claimed she was a changed woman now and that she wanted him to live with them.

" Oh hell to the damn no , " he muttered as he ripped up the letter that smelled like his mother's hideous cheap perfume.