Episode 94

" I did not attempt to kill my husband, " Penelope lied as she sat in the most uncomfortable chair she had ever encountered in her life. She could not believe that Faith had actually had her come down to the police station to be harassed by her and that partner of hers. The absolute nerve. For this she was really going to make it hurt when Faith's punishment began. Maybe, she thought, maybe she could kill two chickens with one rock so to speak. Maybe she would make Faith watch her kill that brother of hers right before she killed her. Maybe she would even toss in Melinda Velez. That bitch who started this whole thing. She had gotten distracted with Gerald and the prospect of being a wealthy " widow" but maybe it was time to get back on track again.

Faith snapped," How do you possibly explain then the arsenic found in his bloodstream? We have a search warrant for your house for all food and drinks and anything of a suspicious nature. In fact there is a detective and an uniform on the way to your home now to do just that search. "

Penelope's eyes snapped with suppressed anger. She knew there would be nothing found. After she read that ridiculous note from DuBuis Lane she had immediately removed any possible incriminating evidence. But this offended her deeply. Faith was so disloyal. Just like how she seduced and betrayed her as Pamela she was doing the same now to Penelope. Oh this woman deserved to suffer. And suffer she would. She smiled as she pictured the look of pure anguish on Faith's beautiful face when she shot her big brother in the head. Or maybe she should just slit his throat and force Faith to drink his blood. Oh the many possibilities. Her smile increased, and Nita Browne replied,"  Exactly why are you smiling, lady ? We have evidence from the hospital that your husband is a victim of arsenic poisoning. He even believes it. He doesn't want to see you. He gave us permission to enter the house for a search. He  mentioned having you fired at that school of yours. I don't think this is a smiling moment. Do you? "

Penelope smirked at the woman in her hideous red and green sweater with the light up reindeer on the front. " I'm smiling because you really have nothing. And I am no longer talking to you. Either of you. I'm done with both of you. " Her sharp cold eyes shifted to look at Faith. " For now. "