Sodapop Curtis

Oh gosh...there he is. You thought to yourself as you walked into the DX. You walked over to him with a hesitant smile.

"Soda," you greeted him with a quick nod.

He looked up at you in surprise,"Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"My car," you said. He nodded in response.

You and Soda had a relationship in the past. Things didn't work out for either of you, so you both decided to break up. You were scared of commitment and Soda realized he wasn't ready for another relationship...

It still saddened you how things didn't go as planned, or as you expected. He looked at you with a sad expression on his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it. Then, he returned back to his work.

You sighed and watched him tinker with a car.

"I miss you, Y/N." Soda spoke up.

You were surprised, yet relieved. "I miss you too."

Neither of you said anything after that. Once you received news that your newly repaired car was ready, you climbed into the front seat and warmed up the engine.

"Y/N," Soda quickly stopped you before you exited the DX.

"Yeah?" You answered hopefully.

"Maybe...maybe we can try again?" Soda smiled weakly.

"Yeah... I'd like that." You smiled back.

Soda waved to you as you began driving out of the garage,"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven."

"See you then," you replied. You felt your heart beating out of your chest. You smiled to yourself and screamed internally. You were unhappy for so long. Then, Soda came back into your life and lifted your spirits.