Sodapop Curtis

"Uh, anybody home?" You recognized the voice that knocked on your door.

"Coming!" You shouted and rushed to the front door. You took a deep breath and fixed your hair before opening the door. A smile spread on your lips when you saw Sodapop Curtis standing on your porch.

"Uh, the, uh, mailman accidentally delivered this to my house again." Sodapop blushed and extended his arm to give you the package.

"Oh, thank you!" You gingerly took the package from his grip. It was hard to not tell him you knew his secret. One day, you caught him slipping your mail from your mailbox. The next day, he would visit with the "mixed" mail.

"No problem," Soda awkwardly shifted on the wooden planks.

You took a deep breath,"Do you wanna go get milkshakes?"

Sodapop's eyes lit up,"I'd love to."

You let out a soft laugh before setting the box down. You locked the door behind you and walked down the steps with Soda.

This was the first time you and your neighbor actually talked. Occasionally, the two of you would greet each other politely on the street. Other than that, nothing. Turns out, you and Soda have more in common than you thought!

"I had a great time," you smiled as you reached your front door.

"Me too," Soda bit his lip as he glanced at your lips.

Before you could process what was happening, Sodapop was kissing you.

---

SORRY THE NEXT IMAGINES MIGHT BE SHORT CUS I WANNA REACH 100+ IMAGINES LOL