Chapter 1

"Stone cold, baby
God knows I tried to feel
Happy for you
Know that I am, even if I
Can't understand, I'll take the pain
Give me the truth, me and my heart
We'll make it through
If happy is her, I'm happy for you"

I can hardly believe it. I'm standing first row at a Demi concert. She's constantly looking this way and she once WAVED AT ME!!!

"Thank you guys so much you were amazing. See you soon Los Angeles!" Demi screamed through the microphone and walked off stage.

She was absolutely amazing and looked stunning last night, Nick as well.

Let me tell you something more about who I am.

I am Sammie Perse, 17 years old and honestly still a huge lovatic. I've seen Demi 3 times and it was amazing.
I love writing my own music, I sing and I do gymnastics on a really high level. I have a competition every 2 weeks on Saturday.
I am brunette, long wavy hair, green eyes, tanned skin and latina.

Enough about myself for now, I have to find a way to get home.

My parents kicked me out 3 weeks ago and ever since, I'm living with my friend but we got into a huge fight last week so I have been staying at a hotel 40 minutes away from here but I kinda ran out of money to take a ride back home.

I decided to just walk outside and stay there for a little, maybe sleep.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" I heard a woman's voice ask.

I looked up and saw a familiar face, not realizing who it was.

"What are you doing outside so late? Shouldn't you go home, it can be dangerous outside at night." She told me.

"I went to a Demi Lovato concert but I ran out of money to take a ride back to my hotel, which I also can't pay any longer."

"You don't realize who I am do you? Take my hand and come with me to the bus."

I hesitatingly took her hand and once the light became brighter nearby that bus I realized who she was.

Demi fucking lovato

I stood there in shock realizing what happened. Demi took my hand and brought me to her bus.

"Do you want something to drink honey?" She asked.

How is she so adorable I'm just

"Yes water please."

"So tell me a little about yourself. Who are you, how old are you, where do you live, what are your hobbies, boyfriend? Anything. I'm so excited to get to know you!!"

"Alright so I'm Sammie Perse, I'm 17 years old, 18 within a month. I live on the street, currently, my hobbies are singing, writing and gymnastics and I'm not really looking for a relation." I said as quiet as possible.

"You're so cute but at the streets? Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked.

"Well my parents kicked me out about 3 weeks ago. From there on I used to live with my friend but we got into a huge fight so I've been living in hotels around the Area, took a taxi to your concert and now I'm actually out of money."

Sitting next to a super rich popstar telling you are homeless and poor is not exactly the nicest thing to do.

"O honey how come they kicked you out?"

"They kicked me out because they couldn't accept me for who I am because of their religion."

She stood up and hugged me, really tight. I never had a hug like this in my entire life.

"Things are going to be alright Sammie. I was thinking and it might be a little weird for both of us since we just met but, you could stay with us for a while? Just go with me on tour, stay in the bus and try contacting your friend as much as possible to talk things out?"

Did she just

Did Demi Lovato just ask me to live with her

DID SHE JUST

"I'm ehm kinda speechless. I really really really want to but I'm scared I'm going to be a burden to you or to Nick or anyone else around here like I don't want to replace anyone or take attenti-"

"Calm down girl it's gonna be fine you're gonna be fine. Also, I'm getting kinda lonely in here. Nick is on the other bus and well it's quite lonely sometimes. Anyways, we'll go to your old hotel, take your stuff and go to San Fransisco. I have 2 shows there next week." She said.

I just hugged her and let down a few tears. I can't believe this is actually real.

We went to my hotel, went inside and grabbed my stuff. It were just 2 bags since I haven't been home ever since.

I paid my room at the reception, which was from money I had left in my room to pay it, and went back to the bus with Demi.

It was getting night so we both decided to sleep. I slept on the couch because the other bed was full of shit and junkfood since no one expected me to come, even myself.

Demi walked over to her room, gave me a tight hug and said goodnight. I went on twitter to see if I missed anything since my phone turned off yesterday.

"@ddlovato: LA you were amazing last night! Can't describe how I feel right now. Now finally getting some rest with my new roadie @SammiePerse."

--------------------------------------

Hope you like it :)