Rains best friend|| Banks

"Guys so this is my best friend Y/n. That's Tommy, Apex, Adapt, Blaziken, Rug, and Nikan."  Rain introduces me.

"Hey." I smile and greet everyone. 

"Yo, does anyone know where my mouse is at?" a guy comes in and asks.

"And that would be Banks." Rain says. I smile and wave.

"Banks this is my best friend Y/n. The one I've told you about." Rain says.

"Nice to meet you Y/n." Banks says.

"Likewise." I say.

"So we should probably get you settled in." Rain says. "You can take my room." He says.

"We can share it. I don't want to kick you out of your own room." I say.

"Alright. Let's go." He says pulling me along.

***
"Hey guys do you guys want to join in a game of smash?" Adapt asks.

"Yeah sure we'll be there in a bit." Rain says.

I played some rounds with the guys and I totally suck ass in this game.

"I give up." I say dramatically. "Adapt always beats me. I literally suck at this game." I laugh.

"You're not that bad." Rain laughs.

"Give me some mortal combat. Now that's my shit." I smile at Nord. 

"No, you will literally kick everyone's ass in that game and then you get very competitive and when you win you'll call everyone a loser. Nope not happening again." He says.

"Awe come on." I say. "It only happened once." I smile.

"Not even. Remember when we were with Derek and you played us and raped our ass. You wouldn't stop calling us losers throughout the whole day. And Derek says you've done that with the other guys as well." He says.

"Okay. True." I laugh.

"She raped your ass in Mortal Combat?" Adapt asks laughing his ass off.

"Yeah I did." I smile proudly.

***
Today I woke up to Nord snoring. I get up and check my phone and notice it's 9:30 am. Which is a good time for me. My phone starts going off and I notice it's Derek calling.

"Hello." I pick up.

"Y/n, did I wake you up?" He ask.

"No, not at all." I say. "What's up?" I ask.

"You'll see. G, is actually going to be there and he's been asking for you." He says.

"Ohh. But we broke up a while ago." I say.

"Just be careful with him mami. I don't want to see you hurt anymore. I know Nord wouldn't ether. Nun of us would." He says.

"Alright. I'll be careful." I whisper.

"You still have feelings for him don't you?" He ask.

"Yeah. I mean he made feel like I was the only one. We even talked about marriage at a point." I say. "We talked about kids. He was the most serious relationship I had. But that doesn't matter anymore." I say. "I'm happy, I don't need him." I say.

"Just take care. Well I'll talk to you later ma' I need to get back to work." He says.

"Make some bangers." I laugh. "I love you, take care." I say.

"I will, always. Take care and I love you too." He says and hangs up.

"Who you laughing with?" Rain asks rubbing his eyes.

"Derek. He called to inform me that Gerald is looking for me. He wants to meet up." I say.

"Ohh. What do you plan on doing?" He asks.

"Nothing." I say.

Few days later

"So how you liking it so far?" Banks asks.

"It's pretty cool. I made some videos with some of the guys." I say. "We haven't made a video for my channel." I say.

"We haven't." He says. "What do you have in mind?" He asks.

"I don't know, but we must make a video before I leave." I say. He nods his head while making a left turn.

Once we get off the Faze house truck we make our way inside Target.

"Thank you for brining me." I smile.

"No problem Y/n." He says.

"So you and Rain known each other for long?" He asks as we take a seat down to drink our Starbucks drinks.

"Yeah. I moved to Canada when I was 12 for my fathers job and I became very good friends with him. Then I moved back to California back before I turned 15." I say.

"You guys kept in touched for so long." He says.

"Yeah. Well I spend some holidays with my father and others with my grandmother." I say.

"Y/n?" I look up to see G-Eazy my ex boyfriend.

"Gerald." I say.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"I've been fine. How have you been?" I ask.

"I've been okay. I miss you." He comes closer. "I want to see you tonight. Like the old days." He smirks.

"I can't, I'm actually busy." I look away.

"Baby girl no need to lie." He says, my eyes meet Banks.

"I'm not I have plans with Banks here." I say.

"Alright, but I'll see you soon." He pulls me into a kiss and I kiss back, I feel his arms slip around my waist and down to my butt giving it a squeeze I quickly pull away.

"I have a concert tomorrow night. The boys are going to be there. Don't forget about us." He pecks my lips and walks away.

"You okay?" Banks asks.

"Yeah, can we leave?" I ask.

"Yeah, you sure you're okay though Y/n?" He asks.

"Yes. Can we please just leave." I say. He pulls me along to the parking lot.

**

Once I get to the house I run out of the car and run into Rains room. Once I see I just hug him. He hugs me back quickly.

"It's okay. You're here with me. Shh." He whispers.

Words//964//
Part two? I think yes.
Updated: Jan 6, 2017