Fights || Adapt

"Y/n?" I hear Alex calling out for me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Where is my phone?" He asks. I shrug.

"If you don't know how am I suppose to know." I respond. He looks around his room a bit and looks at me.

"Want me to call your phone?" I ask. He nod his head. I dial his number and his phone begins to ring in his pocket.

"Maybe check your pocket." I say.

"Oh yeah." He says which annoys me. I pass by him and walk out of his room and go upstairs.

"Hi boys, bye boys." I say walking to the front door. I walk and then realize I'm at the park. I make my way to the swings and swing around for a while.

"Hey." I hear someone say, I look up and see a guy.

"Hi." I say.

"Is the other swing taken?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"So.." he says.

"Mhm?" I ask.

"What brings you to the park?" He asks.

"My legs." I say it more like a question.

"Well no shit Sherlock." He says laughing.

"I just wanted to be out for a bit, being in a house with just guys at times is kind of stressful." I say.

"Older brothers?" He asks.

"No, more like my friends." I say. "You?" I ask.

"I came here with my little sister." He points to the little girl playing in the sand box, I nod my head.

"Cool I guess you can say." I comment.

"Do you come to the park a lot?" He asks.

"Not really, I don't actually live here." I say. "You?" I ask.

"I come here from time to time with my little sister." He says. "I'm Joana by the way." he says.

"I'm Y/n." I say.

I realize I've been talking to Joana for an hour and a half and I should probably get back home. I also realize that I have missed calls from Alex and some of the boys.

"I should probably leave, I need to get home." I say.

"Oh, nice meeting you Y/n! Have a safe way home." He says.

"Likewise. Take care Joana and Jane." I say referring to his little sister who waves a goodbye.

*

"Where have you been?" Alex asks me as soon as I walk through the door.

"Out." I say.

"Where?" He asks.

"I was at the park." I say making my way to his room.

"Why didn't you bother calling?" He asks.

"I don't know, I got caught up." I say.

"With what?" He asks.

"I made a new friend, okay!" I respond.

"And you didn't think about the rest and I were worried that you just left and didn't say why." He says. Alex and I have been fight for these past days and it's over stupid little shit like this. "Y/n! Hello I'm talking to you." He says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Mhm?" I ask. He takes a deep breath. He hugs me which catches me off guard. I slowly wrap my arms around him.

"I was scared that something was going to happen to you and since we been fighting often lately. I felt like if something were to happen to you it be my fault." He says.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I say rubbing his back. "Nothing happened to me. I assure you of that." I say.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He pecks my lips.  "I just thought the worse, when you weren't coming back" he says.

"I'm perfectly fine, I knew I shouldn't of ran off. I'm sorry." I peck his lips.

"I'm just so glad you're safe." He hugs me tighter.

"I'm glad to be here with you." I tell him.

Words//624//
So guys idk if y'all seen Apex video yesterday but he was reading fanfics & it was scary. Happy San Patricks day!
Updated: March 17, 2017