Our Anniversery||F. Banks

"Hey baby can you check if I left the TV on?" Banks asks. "Yeah sure." I say. I take the stairs up to his bedroom. I open the door to reveal the TV on, I look for the control. I find it next to his bed on the night stand. I turn off the tv and place the control back where it was originally at and I notice a little note, it reads. Check the second drawer by the door. I do as told, I find a note :

Today's a special day. Now look somewhere nick hates.

Nick hates the stairs cause they're so many. I look around the stairs and they're some package stuck to the wall. I open it, it has a note:
There's something under a Nana. NIKAN

What in the world is a Nana? Besides a baby sitter. It says NIKAN so it must relate to him. "Banana." I scream out. He use to say a lot in his videos. I go look downstairs they have a big Banana. I love it and I see another note:

Where you showers naked in this house.

I run back upstairs to his room. I go into a shower and there's a note in a ziplock bag. I open it and it reads:

Look in your drawer.

I quickly go and look in my drawer. I find a jewelry box. I open it and it's a beautiful necklace.

"Do you like it?" Ricky asks.

"I love it, it's gorgeous." I say. He takes it from my hands and places around my neck. "I told you not to get me anything expensive." I say.

"You deserve the world babe." He says.

"Good thing I have you then." I say making him smile.

"You're a cheeky one." He says making me laugh.

"I have a surprise for you." I say. "It's in Rice room. I'm go get it I'll be back." I peck his lips. I quickly make my way to Rices room and come back with Ricky's gift. I made him an album of pictures with us with a little description, I got a Masson jar and put reading why I love him and etc. My older sister did a portrait of him.

Once he opens it his eyes lights up

Once he opens it his eyes lights up.  He sees the jar and an instant smile plays on his face. He places it aside and opens the scrap book and sees some lifted of us with descriptions. He grabs the portrait which is wrapped and opens it to see himself with London. His name Banks is on top.

"I love it so much Y/n this is so thoughtful of you." He hugs me and kisses my face all over.

"Awe look at the couple celebrating their anniversary." I hear Nick say.

"Look what Y/n got me." Banks's shows him the portrait.

"Wow Y/n I didn't know you were that creative." Nick says.

"No it wasn't me it was my older sister." I say. "She has hugs the painting genes. I got the story creativity." I say making them laugh. Banks shows him the rest of his gifts.

"Y/n is so thoughtful." Nick says.

"Right." Bank says.

"I'm ask you to talk to Maddy for our anniversary." He says making me laugh.

"I'm down to help.  Five dollars the idea." I say making broke laugh.

Words//561//
Two updates this week since I forgot to update last week on Friday. Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: July 28, 2017