Rewatching||Nick

I'm sitting on the sofa eating ice cream rewatching One Tree Hill. This isn't supposed to happen. I rewatch five and six, when Lucas is with Lindsay. "It's suppose to be Lucas and Peyton. I know they end up together but is it wrong that I hate man faced Lindsey? I know she's nice but she's in the way of Lucas and Peyton, they're meant to be." I say. I hear the front door open.

"You belong with Peyton." I scream at Lucas.

"Babe they can't hear you." Nick says.

"But he belongs with Peyton." I say.

"But he ends up with Peyton." He says.

"But he almost loses the love of his life. Even when they get married and the baby!!!" I say.

"You have to stop rewatching this show Y/n, it's getting old now." He says insulting One Tree Hill. I gasp.

"You're getting old and I'm not telling you." I say making him chuckle.

"You're Cute But im serious." He kisses me lips.

"Fine. But I'm rewatching baby daddy." I say.

"I'm perfectly fine with Baby Daddy it's actually funny and not much drama." He says. He pecks my lips. "I still love you with all your annoying shows." He says making me smile a little.

"I still love you with all your bossiness." I say making him smile.

Words//223//
Requests are closed at the moment. Don't forget to vote, comment and share I appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed.
Updated: Jan 05, 2018