I'm sorry too.|| F. Adapt

She's stand with fear in her eyes as she sees the love of her life vanish. Leaving her crying, aching for him. She masked it with a smile, she tries to keep it together when she sees him.

"Hey Y/n, you coming?" Maddy asks.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Nick and I are going with some of the guys." She says.

"I-" I shake my head. 

"Well too bad cause you're coming." She says.

*

The whining did nothing, it just made Maddy hit me.

"You okay with coming?" Nick asks

"You okay with coming?" Nick asks. I nod my head. He gives me a small smile. "So we're going to their house." Nick says.

"Can you drop me off at Drews then?" I ask. "He lives next door to him." I say.

"I don't think he's there." Maddy says.

"I don't want to make it awkward." I say.

*

Maddy and Nick make their way to the Faze house as I make my way towards Drews. I text Drew I outside.

"Y/n." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Drew." I giggle.

"Let me guess you didn't want to make it uncomfortable so you came to see lovely Drew." He says. I nod my head. "You're always welcome here baby." He says pinching my checks. "Come one lets go inside." He says.

"So how's long has this been going on for you and Alex avoiding each other?" He asks.

"Since the break up. I mean I don't if he's been avoiding me but I have." I say.

"You're still hurting?" He asks.

"It hurts. It really does." I admit.

"Come im I don't want to see you cry, let's go have fun in the trampoline." He says pulling me to the backyard.

*

"Oh my, Drew that shower was amazing." I say coming downstairs to find Alex and Drew talking.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He says.

"I need to grab something." Drew says walking out of living room.

"So you're sleeping with Drew?" Alex asks eyeing me. I look down and notice I'm wearing Drew's clothes.

"Excuse me?" I ask surprised. "That's low Alex." I say. "What are you doing here?"  I ask.

"I could ask the same thing." He says.

"I asked first and he's my friend." I say.

"Mines too." He says.

"I should get going." I say.

"So you're going to walk away?" He asks.

"From what?" I ask. "What am I walking away from? A stupid argument with a dumbass?" I say.

"Can we just be friends?" He asks. "Like the old times?" He asks with hurt in his eyes.

"No Alex we can't." I say. "I can't stand here pretending that everything is okay when it's not. You hurt me, you hurt me so much." I say, I feel my eyes beginning to water up. "I can't go back to being friends cause you hurt me. You hurt me when I trusted you with my heart." I have trouble saying the words.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Yeah I'm sorry too." I say.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He says.

"What happened happened. Just let me be and give me time and maybe in the future we can be friends." I say walking away.

Words//533//
This one is kinda sad. If y'all have any requests feel free to request for one. Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it.
Updated: July 3rd, 2017