Detention||Nick

"Tell us how you meet" Nikan asks.

"I know y'all since you two dated." Banks says.

"It's been a cool minute." Rice says.

"It's been more than a cool minute." Foushee says.

"Yeah I remember when they began talking Nick called me to tell me. He was trying to act all cool about it but I knew deep down he was freaking out." Blaze says.

"Awe babe." I wrap my arms around Nick. He turns around and pecks my lips.

"I was, I mean come on Y/n was the nicest most beautiful girl in school and she laid her eyes on me. On me." He says emphasizing the on me.

"That's because you weren't the guys trying to get into my pants. You were nice and sometimes a jerk but you were joking. Plus you were the only boy that my bothers approved of." I say.

"You guys aren't actually telling us how y'all met though." Rice points out.

"I had gotten into detention because of some kid, I forgot for what. But I went after school luckily my brothers had practice so I used the excused of having to go to tutoring and Nick was there. So our school made detention after school where the tutoring took place in the library they would just separate us and make us do work or reflect on our actions." I say.

"Nick the troublemaker got the most pretties girl in school to date him." Blaze says causing Nick to blush.

"I did." Nick smiles.

"Awe you guys are so cute it's disgusting." Alissa says making me laugh.

"Wait did your brothers actually approve of the troublemaker?" Rice asks.

"Yeah. They were friends with the troublemaker." I say.

"They're going to be brothers soon." Rice says.

"You guys have been together for a long time." Blaze says.

"Yes. Longer than Lucas career." I say teasing Lucas making the boys laugh.

"Very funny." Lucas says.

"I'm just messing with you Lucas." I smile.

"I know you are." He says giving a hug.

"So all of Nicks up and downs you've been there?" Alessia asks.

"Yes even when he didn't want to tell me he was in trouble. I knew." I say.

"Yeah, she would sometimes bring groceries and then I would pretend I bought them, because I told Nick I got a gig." Trim says.

"It wasn't much." I say.

"It was a lot, you fed us." Trim says. Nick kisses my check. "I love you." Nick says.

"I love you." I say and I pull him into a kiss. I hear the guys cheer for our kiss and some making kiss noises. We pull away and I'm laughing. Banks and Rice had done kissing noises.

"Your story is very cute, I really hope you guys get married and have kids of your own. Can I be a godmother?" Alissa asks.

"I want to be a godmother." Rice jokes giving her a dirty look.

"I asked first." Alissa says.

"I asked second." Rice says. Alissa made a confused face at his comments.

"I asked nicely." She points out making us laugh.

"That's in the future we will see what's comes our way." Nick says, I nod at his comments. We've talked about kids, our future and we both want a family but we want to wait until we are a bit older. We continue talking in a group, this time we moved onto Alissa and Ricky. Which was great, I love them together.

Words//580//
I think this might be our last update of the year. Thank you guys, for all the support.
Updated: Dec 28, 2018