Hot professor|| F. Jzpr

"How do you want me to react?" I ask Jasper. "You're older than, no one wants us together." I say. "You ether break up with me or lose your job." I say.

"I can give a rats ass about my job." He says.

"I care about it." I said. "I like the fact that you're my hot professor." I say.

"You like the fact that I am your hot professor?" He asks with a raise eyebrow. He looks a bit surprised. I am surprised that he's surprised.

"I mean everyone knows your hot." I say in a duh tone.

"I don't care what everyone else thinks, I care what you think." He says place a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Baby, you should know that by now." He says looking into my eyes.

"I don't know what I should know when I am around you." All of sudden I have no control of my mouth. It has a mind of its own. No what are you going Y/n? Don't say that. He'll use it against you.

"Oh is that true?" He asks in a teasing tone. I nod my head embarrassed in a way. I've never been the timid girl, I've always been the confident girl. Who no had no trouble speaking to boys or teachers about my grade or standing up for someone.

"Just like you love the fact that I am your hot student who's having an affair with you." I say confidently. This is the Y/n I know.

"I loving it just as much as you love it when I am eating you, the way you throw you head back and moan my name out." He says skimming my thighs. He has a lot more access since I am wearing a skirt, a school girl skirt. "I love it when you bend over I get to take a good look down your shirt or when you bend over in front of me and I get a good view of that ass of yours." He says gripping my butt making me take a big gulp.

"Do you mean like this?" I turn around and bend over to give him a good view of my ass. At this point I don't care I'll take him anywhere. I rub myself on him.

"I love the whole inocente act but once I touch you it's long gone. Church girl gone bad." He says. He turns me around and places me on his desk, him in between my legs. He skims my inner thighs causing me feel a bit nervous. I take his hand and place it where it aches for his touché. I rub my myself with his hand and pull him into a touch. He lets some fingers slip inside of me making me moan. "I love it when you moan." He says as he nibs on my neck. I pull all my strength together and push him off

"We can't not here, it's so wrong." I say. "Please baby we can do it in my apartment just not here."I say jumping off his desk creating distance between us. "Meet me at mines at seven?" I ask.

"Fine." He gives in. I palm him giving him a wink.

"I'll leave, you a have class in forty minutes" I say.

"Forget the class, I'm leaving with you." He says.

"Let me leave the class and then you can leave." I say.

"Fine." He says and I peck his lips.

"I love you and I'll wear your favorite white lingerie." I say leaving his class room. Ohh he's getting it good tonight.

Words//605//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: August 5, 2017