Decisions||F.Adapt

"Do you know what you want to do?" Alex asks. I shake my head.

"I have no idea Alex." I say. "I want to study medicine but I also want to entertain my fans. I like doing social media" I say.

"Give one a try." He says.

"I'll have to make my decision half way though summer. I have the deadline for the school." I say.

"With whatever you choose I'll be supportive." He says giving me a kiss.

"Thank you. I really love you for that." I say.

"Now lets go, the boys said they want to go to Mulligans to go kart." He says. I grab my purse and little backpack.

"You suck so bad." Banks laughs at Matt making him roll his eyes.

"So I beat you." Alissa tells Banks making me laugh. Banks is pretty competitive so seeing him with Alissa her being competitive too, is a good match. Match maid in heaven. Rain and Apex came which is kind of a surprise. Apex usually stays in like a hedgehog.

Few weeks later
"Hey Barry." I pet Barry. He's honestly the cutest cat ever, I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

"Hey." Alex greets as he enters his room.

"Hey." I whisper. "Can I ask you something?" I ask him as he takes a seat in his chair.

"Yeah what's up?" He goes on his computer.

"How did you know you didn't want to go to school?" I ask.

"I'm not the smartest person Y/n." He says. "I'm not making a joke." He adds. I nod my head. "I knew I wanted to do YouTube, I'm good at that." He adds.

"I like doing social media but I also like school." I say.

"You can feel it here." Alex says placing his hand over his heart making me smile. He's so into what he does. He loves and I hope I'm just as happy like he is, he is doing what he loves.

"I see." I say. I go back to petting Barry and Alex is editing his video.

••
I make my  way to Alex's room. I open the door to reveal him on his couch playing video games.

"I know what I'm going to do." I say. His attention shifts from the television to me. I walk and take a seat next to him. "I'm going to do social media. I can always go back to colloge." I say making a small smile form on his face.

"I was hoping you said that but I would of supported you either way" Alex says making my lips form a smile.

"I'm glad too." I say looking into his eyes. We hold our stare for a long time. "Fuck it I'm do it." I whisper and I attach my lips to his. He slowly begins to wrap his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. We pull away breathless.

"Thank you for that, I didn't have the guts to do that." He says making me smile.

"You're so very welcome." I peck his lips again.

Words//511//
Don't forget to vote, comment and share it's well appreciated. Requests are still open.
Updated: Sept 15, 2017