Supernatural

Who he's jealous of from the Supernatural cast.

Teeqo

Gabriel. You love the goofy side of the archangel Gabriel, and he always making you laugh. It reminds you of him, he gets so jealous but like who can blame him.

Temperrr

Dean Winchester, our boy gets major jealous when you speak about how beautiful Dean is.

Rain

Charlie Bradbury, Charlie has always been a crush of yours and he often feels like he can't compete with her.

Apex 

Jack Kline, because anytime you bring out how pure Jack actually is. It just ticks him the wrong way.

Alex

Castiel, he's a frieckien angel.

Do I gotta say more about our baby?

Cizzors

Sam Winchester and his luscious hair. Baby got nice hair call him Becky with the good hair.

Blaze

ROWENA. Do I need to say anything else? Queen of Hell, amazing witch. Survivor of Lucifer.

Rug

Young John Winchester! Played by Matthew Cohen, hell yeah! Soft boy can get it.

Fraser

Bela Talbot, I mean she's a beauty, how can anyone compete with her. She is such a badass, and OMF I love her.

Jarvis

Claire Novak, omg she is such a badass. I love her, you love her. We love her and stan so hard.

Words 207
Sorry it's short. I'm
Just trying to finish this book. It's been 3 years of it.
Updated January 31, 2021