Whopper & Fries || F. Nikan

"Stop Nikan." I say swatting his hand away from my food. He keeps trying to steal a fry or two of my plate. "That's why I asked you if wanted some, so I could of gotten you some." I say.

"I'm on a diet." He says.

"Then stay strictly on your diet." I say smirking.

"But they smell and look so good." He says as his mouth waters. "They taste amazing." I say teasing him. He licks his lips.

"Eat your salad." I say point at his plate. He orders a grilled chicken salad. He looks down at his plate looking disappointed and takes a bite. "Healthy boy, happy boy." I say pushing his buttons.

"You're the whopper to my fries." He whispers to himself making me smile. "You are the whopper to my fries." I say. He looks up and stares at me, giving me a little smile and then looks down at his plate and shakes his head. I get off my seat and head to him and I kiss him. "You're the whopper to my fries." I say once we pull away.

"You're the fries to my whopper." He says smiling at me. "You annoy me by keeping me on my healthy track." He says making me smile.

"You'll thank you later." I say giving him a smile. "Hate me all you want." I say sitting on his lap facing him. "Don't forget about the anger." I whisper into his ear.

"Y/n no teasing, we haven't even finished eating." He says.

"You're right, leave room for desert." I say getting off for his lap and I wink at him. It takes a minute to process everything. He's just blindsided by my comment that he just nods his head. We continue eating, through our meal he just looks down at his food and eats. He doesn't try to make a move on my food or look at me eating.

Words 322
Updated February 1, 2021