Use to look at me that way|| Nick

He laughs with her. He hold her, he looks at her. He's now hers. I'm the ex, the one who stood in the way for them. I guess you can say I'm happy for them. He looks happy and she's good for him. He deserves to be happy.

"Have you thought about the reservations?" My best friend Lucas asks.

"I️-I'm not sure yet. I don't know if I should go." I say honestly.

"Y/n he has her and you shouldn't stop living because they will be there. Don't think about this for you only it's also for your fans. You were nominated and your fans are hoping you attend. It's one of our anual things, we all get dressed and we all look forward for this." He says.

"You're right." I say. "I'm show up and I'm doing this for myself and my fans. Forget them." I say smiling.

"Now that's my girl." He says smiling.

"I'm go alone." I say.

"No you're not." Lucas says. "I'm be there and so will all the boys." He says giving me smile.

"I won't actually be alone." I say. I'm going with my boys.

"It will be fine. Do you have a dress?" He asks.

"I'm not sure." I️ say honestly.

*

"You look beautiful." Nordan says pulling me into a hug and kisses my check.

" Nordan says pulling me into a hug and kisses my check

"Thank you, you look very handsome." I say.

"Look at you." I turn around and see Apex.

"You look so cute." I say pulling him into a hug.

"You look gorgeous." He says.

"Look at this beautiful lady." I hear Lucas say.

"Hey. You look look so beautiful." I smile at him. I greet the rest of the boys. "You guys all look very handsome." I say making them smile.

"Hello guys." Our attention shifts to the voice I was avoiding. Our eyes meet and I just give them a smile. We greet Nick and his girlfriend Maddy.

"Baby." I turn around and see Alissa looking gorgeous.

" I turn around and see Alissa looking gorgeous

"Baby." I hug her. "You're looking as gorgeous as ever." I say.

"You look so beautiful." She says. I greet Banks and the other guys.

"We should go take a seat." Ricky says. I nod my head. Nord takes my hand in his, I give him a smile of gratitude.

"You're sitting with me." He says. I nod my head.

*

We're half way through the event and the dance floor is open to everyone to dance. Ricky and Alissa are dancing to a slow song.

"I know you like to dance so come on." Nick takes Maddy to dance.

"Would you like to share this dance?" Max asks, he's one of the guys hanging out with our group. Apparently he does social media and is friends with Ricky and the boys.

"I would like that Max." I say. He takes my hand and leads us to the dance floor. No peace by Sam Smith begins to play. Max and I talk through the dance he's making me laugh.

"So you dated Nick?" He asks catching me off guard. "We're social media people, I've heard about you guys." He says. I give him a smile.

"I rather not speak about it, thank you." I say politely.

"I'm sorry if I was overstepping boundaries." He apologizes. I nod my head and move on from this topic.

I'm seated next to Nordan and Lucas. The award I'm nominated for is coming up. King Bach is announcing the award along with Lele Pons.

"The winner is Y/n Y/L/n." They both say which I'm totally caught off guard by. Lucas and the boys hug me in congratulations. I make my way up there. I hug Bach and Lele smiling and thanking them.

"I don't really have a speech prepared, but thank you everyone who's supported me, my parents for giving me life and the man upstairs for guiding me through such a difficult time. Thank you to my best friends for being there when I was a mess, this year was the most difficult so far and I've grown so much from it. Thank you." I say and walk off stage.

"Thank you for making me come, I wouldn't of have done this with out you." I say hugging Lucas. "You're my best friend, I love you and I will do everything I can to help you grow." He says as he holds me.

"We're celebrating tonight, pjs, ice cream and junk food, oh and Netflix, it's set." I say.

"It's a bestie date." He says. I nod my head.

"I want to Congratulate you." Nick says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Y/n." He calls out my name, I look up to look in his eyes. I look away quickly avoiding his eyes. "I'm really proud of you." He says.

"Nick please stop, I-I just need you to stop." I say.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"For what? Breaking my heart or parading your love in front of me?" I ask bitterly. "Nick we broke up some months ago but it still hurts, we dated for years, and just seeing you moved on hurts. You use to look at me the way you look at Maddy. I can't even hate her because she's great." I say.

"I'm-" "We can't be friends Nick, I still need time and well I hope your heart hurts a little." I say leaving. I walk towards Lucas and we leave. He holds my hand as we drive home.

"The Breakfast Club?" He asks. I nod my head and snuggle in his bed.

Words//926//
Didn't update Friday pero enjoy!
Updated: Jan 13, 2019