Surprise||F.Nikan

*For starters im sorry it's not an Adapt imagine. I'm working really hard and i didn't have an imagine done until yesterday night. I don't like giving excuses so truth is I'm struggling to do writing and school and other activities this year. I'm trying to my best because I enjoy doing this.

Nikan and I have been together since Nikki's been one and a half. He was there through my pregnancy when her sperm donor didn't take responsibility. I did social media and fans were supportive. They all love Nikki. Nikan and I've been best friends ever since we meet in the Faze house NY.

"Do you have everything for Nikki's birthday?" Nikan asks. I nod my head making him smile.

"Thank you." I wrap my arms around him. Which are kinda small.

"For?" He asks.

"For loving her as your own, you don't treat her different from Chelsea, Junior or Mel." I say. He kisses my head. "She's my daughter, she's our daughter. She's our baby, she always will be." He says making my eyes water. He always reminds me how much he loves Nikki, he feels likes he has to because he's not her biological father. He makes sure she doesn't feel left out by the rest of her siblings.

"Dad." Nikki screams coming into the kitchen.  "Dad. I did it!" Nikki's screams making Nikan smile wide and proud. Nikan pulls her into a hug and kisses her forehead. "I knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you." He says .

"What did you do Nikki?" Mel asks walking in confused.

"I won the writing competitions, I got first place so I got the scholarship for my school and for collage." She says. I look at them with admiration. She tells Nikan first since he pushed her to do it. They're best friends. Nikki makes her way to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her back with much love. "Thank you mama." She says.

"Thank you for not giving me any trouble." I says making her chuckle.

Days later

Nikki's party

We're all set up Nikki went out with her Uncle Nordan and her cousin Lance to go shopping. It was a distraction from being here at home. I didn't want her to be here and ruin her own surprise party. She loves surprises.

"Lance just texted me that they just turned on the street." I tell everybody. We all get ready for her big surprise. I hear the door opening and some whispering from the outside. As soon as the door opens we scream "surprise."

"Oh my." Nikki says speechless. "You guys." She says smiling widely. We all point to Nikan. She makes her way to him and hugs him. He kisses the top of her head and he whispers something into her ear. She makes her way towards me and hugs me. "Thank you mama." She kisses my check.

"Happy Birthday darling." I smile. My baby is 18, she's legal.

"We're still on for our surprise?" She asks.

"If you're still on." I say. She nods her head. We pull away and she greets her guest.

"Thank you for helping me put this party together." Nikan kisses the top of my head.

"You are so very welcome." I smile at him.

"I love you." He smiles down at me.

"I love you too." I say looking into his eyes.

"Dad?" Nikki calls out.

"Yes Nikki?" He asks giving her his full attention.

"I have something for you." She says. He raises an eyebrow at her. "Take a seat please dad." She says. Nikan and I take a seat and Nikki take the mic. "Hello everyone, thank you all for coming and thank you mom and dad for throwing me this amazing surprise party." Nikki says. "Moma thank you, you've been the best mom anyone could ask. I have the coolest  mom ever, thank you for being my best friend." She gives me a smile. "Dad a lot of people like to comment how we look nothing alike and it's true, you aren't my biological father but I wish you were. You never make me feel left out because I'm not your biological daughter. You're my dad, you chose to be by heart. Thank you for loving as much as you love my siblings." She say looking at him. Nikan is smiling really big. "I've always asked you joking around if you'd adopt me and you've said yes many times." She says. She walks closer to us and Chelsea, Junior and Mel walk with a sign facing backwards. "So dad." She looks at him. Chels, Junior and Mel flip the sign. "Will you adopt me?" She asks. Nikan nods quickly. "Yes I would love to." He says and tears begin to form.  Nikki hugs him and I find myself crying from happiness.

"You're going to officially my dad." I hear Nikki whisper, she smiling widely as tears run down her face. I join in the hug.

Words//779//
Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!
Updated: Oct 27, 2017