Snuggle with you||F. Tommy

"Fine do what you want." I say giving up on Tommy.

"Don't say it like that baby." He says.

"How am I suppose to say it? I worry about you Tommy. I love you and if anything happened to you I would lose my mind." I say.

"Nothing's going to happen to me." He says pulling me into a hug, he kisses the top of my head while stroking my hair.

"Just don't do anything stupid." I say. He pulls me into a kiss. "I'll try not to." He says.

"Please promise me you won't do something stupid." I beg him.

"Y/n I don't write the scenes in this. I have to do as told. I'll do my best to be safe." He says kissing me. "Will you stay in the house while I am gone?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I will stay in my apartment. Plus I have things to take care of." I say.

"I would like it if you stayed in the house. You won't be lonely the boys would keep you company." He says.

"I can't stay here without you being here." I say. "I love you and take care please?" I beg him again.

"I will." He say pulling me into a kiss.

*

Instagram
Fazetemperr:

InstagramFazetemperr:

I already miss you. Te amo ❤️. I don't like leaving you alone for a while but I have too and it's only been some hours and I already miss you. ❤️

Y/ig/n: awe baby. ❤️te amo ❤️ i miss you too. 😭

Y/ig/n:

❤️ my love

❤️ my love

Fazetemperr: ❤️

* three weeks later *

"Baby." I say wrapping my arms around Tommy. He pulls me into a kiss. "I missed you so much." I say after we pull away from the kiss.

"I missed you too." He says. He pulls me into another kiss.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I say after we pull away from the kiss.

"I tried to be safe for you." He says.

"I'm glad because I get to snuggle with you and kiss you tonight."  I say and I pull him into a kiss.

"I love you and now lets get home cause I am tired." He says after we pull away.

"Lets get you home babe." I say.

Words//373//
Two updates this week since I forgot to update last week on Friday. Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. Guys request are open, dm me or comment down below.
Updated: June 24, 2017