Perfectly Imperfect Little Family||F.Apex

"Baby I'm fine I could walk." I tell Apex.

"I'm being careful. I don't want anything happening to you." He says kissing my shoulder. He opens the door and walks us towards his room. I lay on his bed worried about my baby. Our baby.

"I don't want you to have it." Apex says. I quickly turn to look at him. "What?" I ask in disbelief. "I don't want to loose you." He says, his eyes are laced with fear.

"You won't loose me." I assure him and myself. "You won't get rid of me so easily." I tease him trying to lighten the tension. He holds me in his arms.

"I seriously can't think of loosing you Y/n I love you too dam much. I can't even think about raising our child alone or losing both of you." He says worried. I hold his left side of his face with my hand. I massage it lightly to distress him. He holds my hand and kisses it.

"You're too good to be true." He says by my ear.

"Baby we'll be fine, we will be alive for you. Our baby will be a healthy baby, I'll do everything in my power to do so." I assure him. "Even if I have to drink disgusting shakes I'll do it for the baby and us." I say making him laugh a bit.

"You're always so positive." He says.

"I'm scared as hell but I'm trying not to be for this baby in me and for us. I need us not to be scared and believe that I can do this. That we can do this." I say looking into his beautiful eyes. We're having a baby and we're forming our family. He nods his head. I feel tears forming in my eyes. "I'm happy but I'm scared as hell." I tell him as a tears rolls down my face. He wipes my tears away.

"Shh." He says comforting me.  "It's going to be okay, we'll be the best dam parents this kid could have." He places his hand on my little belly. I nod my head and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close into a hug. "We will have our perfect little family, we'll be lovable, fun and over all amazing and we'll adopt to give him or her siblings." He kisses my check. I nod my head.

"I love you so much." I say.  He pulls away to look at me in the eyes.

"I love you so much too, you're giving me my perfectly imperfect little family." He says and kisses me making me curl toes. I love when he gives me these type of kiss, it fills my heart with joy and love.

"You're going to be such a great father I just know it." I say.

"You're going to be such a great mother, he or she is going to be the future of Faze." he says making me laugh.  "Now that's the pretty laugh I love." He says making me smile widely.

"They're going to be best friends with Nordans kids whose on the way." I say.

"The best of best friends, like their fathers." He pecks my lips and rubs my stomach. He lowers himself to my little belly.

"Hey there little champ, I just wanted to say that I love you and you better not make mommy too sick cause you'll pay once you're out of the oven." He says making me smile. I run my fingers through his hair. "Now Mommy and I love you and can't wait for you to come." He adds. "You better hold on with everything you have to make it so mommy and you can be both here with me." He warns kindly. He comes back up and kisses me. "My perfectly imperfect little family." He says making me smile.

Words//646//
OH SHIT NEXT WEEK IS OCTOBER. Omg. Don't forget to vote, comment and request we still open. If you don't mind check out my other stories.
Updated:September 29, 2017