Best friend's girl|| Banks

Rice and I walk down the street to get to another meeting we had. "So is this your first VidCon?" He asks. "Yeah I think it's everyone's first VidCon." I say.  The boys are a bit behind us. Tessa is coming our way. "What's up Rice?" She greets."So I'm hideous right?" She asks. I roll my eyes. "Okay so I just need someone to  rhyme with whatever." He says "it didn't rhyme though." She says. "Yeah it did." He disagrees. "Nooo mhm." She says. "Yeah it did and it was a slapped." He says doing a little dance causing me to laugh.

"You think it's funny?" Tessa asks.

"Yeah, I mean you guys did see it coming by roasting Alissa but not having the balls to say her name." I say.

"Why do you care?" She asks.

"Maybe cause I'm Banks best friend, she's dating him. So once you mess with her I won't keep my mouth shut." I say.

"You're just going to run your mouth?" She asks.

"I can catch them hands if you want." I state.

"Well I don't fight with trash." She rolls her eyes.

"Well I think I should leave then, I hope Chance is okay dating a hypocrite." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well I hope your best friends okay with dating a cheater." She says.

"Awe how's Erika doing dating Jake?" I laugh. "I mean I guess you and Erika are the perfect pair you two went after Alissa's left overs." I smile

"You're a bitch." She stomps her feet in annoyance.

"At least I am not a back stabbing Whore." I shrug my shoulders. "Yah know, I know girl code." I say.

"Y/n I think that's enough." Rice says.

"No Rice, it isn't. She's a hypocrite. She talked about Alissa and she didn't even mention her in the video. If you're talking about someone say it to their face." I say. "At them or whatever." I say annoyed.

"What's going on?" Banks asks.

"Just that this 12 year old was being a hypocrite again." I roll my eyes.

"And you called me whore" she whines.

"I said back stabbing Whore, you child." I correct her.

"That's it, I appreciate you defending my girl. I know you love her but don't pick a fight with someone who ain't worth it." He says.

"Let me catch her slipping." I roll my eyes. Banks picks me up knowing that I won't walk away until Tessa does. She smacks me in the face. Oh hell nah. I make a fist and swing at her hitting her with the back of my hand making her tumble on her own feet causing her to fall.

"Don't hit me." I give her a gross face.

"Oh shit." I hear Rice say. He helps her up. "You broke my camera. You have to pay." She says.

"I am not paying shit. You hit me I am just defending myself." I say causing her to roll her eyes. Security comes out taking me and Tessa. We explained what happened and we get a warning surprisingly.

I find my way to Banks and Rice, Banks scold me on hitting people. I don't pay attention to Banks, I just nod my head. We ended up getting kicked out either way from VidCon. We ended going to the Faze house with the rest of the boys. Choe's cooking food and Rice, Banks, Nordan and Tommy play pool. I end up getting bored and go up to Apex room to take a nap. He isn't here at the moment but he usually lets me slip in and sleep for a bit.

After 30 minutes of a good nap I head next door to Adapts room to where the party at. Majority of the boys are there, I notice Rice is sleeping. Roman is on Adapts chair and the boys are playing smash bros. I sit on Adapts bed and watch them play for a before diving into sleep.

I feel someone move me. "Y/n come on get up. Banks and the guys are leaving." Adapt whispers.

"Shush." I say. "I'm sleep over let them go." I say.

"Apex isn't home I don't think you want to sleep alone in his room." He says.

"I can sleep alone in my best friends room he's let me before." I say which wakes me up. I notice I was sleeping besides Rice. "I'm leaving with Banks because you don't want me anymore." I stick my tongue out at Adapt. He hugs me. "You're my best friend, you live with them." He says. "Fine see you later." I kiss his check and make my way out he door.

"She's so hot." I hear Rice say.

"That's my best friend watch out." Adapt warns. I ignore it and make my way downstairs.

*

"You know you shouldn't of have slapped her." Rice says entering my room. "Not you too." I groan.

"I am just saying but it was pretty funny." He admits.

"She smacked me first, I didn't even slap her." I say.

"Yeah you smacked across the face. That's going to be on drama alert." He says. I nod my head. "It's going to be all over" he continues to talk about the consequences. I looks at him and pull him into a kiss to shut him up.

"You said I was hot, and I needed you to stop talking." I shrug giving him a smile.

Words//909//
Don't forget to vote, comments and share, along with reading my stories I appreciate it. I like this one.Request are open guys, don't feel shy to ask for one. Guys I need new friends. I'm going back to my weekly uploads on Friday. I might do one week straight of update around my birthday. So yeah .
Updated: July 8th, 2017