3 ~ nightmare

'Let the feast begin!' Dumbledor said while rasing his hand. Food magically appeared on the table.

'Holy crickets!' Hermione excitedly said.

'Food!' Ron shouted and he grabbed two pieces of chicken and some pumpkin juice.

You laughed and grabbed a piece of chicken and a shrimp. You aso grabbed some pumpkin juice and started eating.

'Glad that you are in Gryffindor?' Harry asked.

'Yes! I wanted to be in a house with you guys so that worked out.'

You took another bite from your chicken. On the opposite table Draco was glancing at you. You gave him a small smile and he looked away.

Why didn't he smile? Was it because I'm in a different house?

Suddenly ghosts appeared in the great hall. They came from everywhere! The roof, the walls, even the ground. They were singing, chatting with students. One ghost flew next to our table.

'Hello! Welcome in Gryffindor!'

Ron stared at him and got up a few seconds later.

'I know you!' He pointed at the ghost and it stopped behind your chair.

'You're nearly headless Nick!'

You got up and turned around tilting your head.

'How can you be nearly headless?'

He grabbed some hair and pulled his head off.

'Like that.'

Rons eyes got big and his jaw dropped as fast as his chicken fell on the floor.

'Wait a minute... don't I know you?' He asked.

'Not that I know...'

'Are you sure? What is your name?'

'Y/N Y/L.'

He stared at you and put his head back. He flew around you.

'You are Y/N? You look like your mother. Isn't that lovely! So happy to meet you!'

Okay this has to stop.

'Why am I so special?! I don't get it.'

He laughed.

'Don't do that! You know that you're special! You don't have to act as if it isn't true.' He flew away.

'Hé! Get back here!' You shouted.

But he was long gone. You sat down again and you took a sip of your juice. Hermione snapped his fingers in front of Rons face and he blinked and closed his mouth.

'Didn't you guy-'

'Yes.' Hermione talked through him

Ron looked at his plate. He looked at little bit weird.

'What?' Harry asked.

'Where is my other piece of chicken?'

'You dropped it on the floor while watching nearly headless nick become headless nick.' You said.

Harry giggled. Ron looked at the floor until he saw his piece of chicken.

'O no! My food... well I suppose I have to grab a new one.' He said while grabbing the biggest piece on the plate and after that taking a big bite out of it. He had sauce on his cheeks. You started laughing.

'What?' He asked with a mouth full of chicken.

'Nothing, you just have sauce... All over your face.'