55 ~ the death eaters

Winners of the give away are:

Willow_MCR
valeriemarieferris
salvatorelife32

It was a fair pick, ask the people who were there in my life Instagram pick.

Willow_MCR will be: Willow Marina May.
salvatorelife32 will be: Jacinda (Cinda) Andromenda.
valeriemarieferris will be: Amneris Mandisa.

Shout out to all of you! I already follow you guys :)

Enjoy reading my chapter! The new roles are already in it!

-

You feel into the gravel in front of the Malfoy Manor. You were pulled on your feet by the death eater.

'Keep walking.' He hissed.

You were pushed forwards towards the big doors. They automatically opened for you. Bad memories came back to you and you started panicking. You were pushed again, towards the cellar.

You were pushed inside and your wand was taken from you before the door closed.

'Let me go!' You yelled while trying to open the door.

The death eater walked away, leaving you inside the cellar.

-

There was cheering and music when Harry arrived, but he was crying. Cedrics dead body was underneath him and he was worrying about where you were.

Dumbledore stepped forwards.

'Harry... what happened?' He asked.

Dumbledor tried to pull him away.

'He's back! He's back! Voldemort is back! Cedric... He asked me to bring his body back! I couldn't leave him... not there. He took Y/N!' He spoke while looking at him.

Cedrics father pushed everyone away and started crying.

'He took Y/N? Again?!' Dumbledore asked.

Draco stared at the scene. He couldn't believe you were taken again..

-

The other death eaters arrived back st the manor. The Dark Lord was furious that he didn't kill Harry.

'Where is she?' Voldemort asked.

'In the cellar, my Lord.'

You heard the door opened and you got on your feet. You saw Voldemort. Your breath shivered as you saw him.

'Please..  don't do anything to me.. I don't even know what I did to deserve this.' You spoke softly.

Voldemort looked at you.

'I'm not going to do anything to you. I have other plans for you.' He smirked.

'Why me?' You asked.

'Your parents should have told you, but they didn't and that's why they're dead now.'

'They died with their secrets so don't expect me to know what you're talking about.' You sighed.

'I'd love to tell you... but I have all summer so why would I?'

'You're going to keep me here all summer?!'