37 ~ opening the chamber

Guys, I suddenly realized where this story had to go! I am so excited! I just have the finish this year and the third year quickly and then I know what I want to do! Yaaay, more updates! XD

Sorry, I'm so happy right now. I know how much you guys like this story so I hope you're happy with this!

Bye~

-

'Ron! Is that your car?!' You asked while a blue and almost destroyed car stopped next to you and opened it door.

'Yes! Get in!' He hissed 

You all got in and one of the spiders jumped against the window and grabbed Ron. You pointed your wand at it and Harry did the same. 

'Arania exime!' Harry yelled and the spider flew back.

'Thank you...' Ron spoke still terrified.

The car drove away through the forest while you were followed by a wave of spiders! When you got out of the forest, the car stopped. It opened its doors and threw you out. You fell into the grass with a scream. Then he drove away, back into the forest.

'I'm done! I am so done! I hate this! I quit! I want to go to my room... and sleep. I have enough problems to deal with!'

You got up and sighed while moving your hand through your hair.

'Y/N... we have to help Hermione.' Harry spoke desperately.

'I know... but now, I want to go to bed. Goodbye.'

-

A day later you were heading towards the common room. It was already late and you wanted to go to bed.

'All students have to proceed to their dormitories immediatly, all students to the second floor corridor.' You heard McGonagall say.

You sighed and kept on walking.

'Y/N! We know what the beast is!'

You turned around and saw Harry and Ron. You crossed your arms.

'Oh really?'

'Yes! It's a Basilisk.' Harry spoke and he handed you a paper.

You read it through.

'Where did you find this?' You asked.

'Hermione held it in her hand.' Ron spoke. 'Even though she's petrified, she's still helping us.'

'We have to get to the second floor corridor!' Harry spoke.

'And risk getting into trouble again?!'

'Yes... we can solve this once and for all.'

You sighed and looked into the corridor. 

'Fine...' you sighed.

You started heading towards the second floor corridor and hid behind a wall.

'As you can see, the heir of Slytherin has left another message.' McGonagall spoke. 'Our worst fear has been realized, a students has been taking by the monster into the chamber it self.'

McGonagall sighed and you looked at Ron at Harry.

'The students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts.'