7 ~ friends?

You tried to sleep that night... you really did but you just couldn't. Master every class in het wizarding world? That's insane. Almost impossible. The night took ages. Miss Pomfrey was checking up on you every once in a while, you just pretended to be sleeping. You didn't want to stay any longer. You just wanted to see your friends.

'Good morning, did you sleep well?' Miss Pomfrey asked while putting her hand of your head.

'A little bit..'

You sat up and took some water.

'I'm going to let you rest here today until tomorrow. If you don't have a nightmare you can go your own common room.'

You sighed and laid down again. You didn't want to stay. You wanted to go out and learn everything. All the potions and spells. You closed your eyes. You were never this tiered. You could fall asleep anywhere... not that you wanted to, you preferred a bed over... everything. You slowly fell asleep, only dreaming about good things.

You woke up because someone said your name. You opened your eyes and saw Draco. You pulled the sheets up a bit.

'What do you want Malfoy?' You snapped.

'I wanted to explain something to you. Here read this.'

Draco handed you the letter from his parents. You read it through. You looked at Draco who was staring at the ground.

'Pansy told you parents?'

Draco nodded.

'I couldn't be friends with you any more... It hurt me to know that I couldn't. I hated fighting with you! But my dad won't let me be friends with you. I'm really sorry... I have no clue what I have to do.'

'It's not right! Houses should say if you can be friends with me or not. I was almost placed in Slytherin.'

'It doesn't count for my dad. My Mon really doesn't care. I want be friends with you but I can't... If Pansy would see us I'm dead. So we'll just have te fight every day. Knowing that we don't mean it.'

You looked at the sealing. You didn't want to do that. You just wanted to be his friend. Get to know him better. You met him in the boats and he had been stuck in your head ever since.

'I can't do that Draco... I really thought you could be a good friend. I'd love to get to know you better.'

'Y/N... what if anyone finds out?'

'I don't care Draco... I just want to be your friend. Please..'

'I'll come back tonight.'

'Promise?' You asked serious.

'Hand on my heart.' He said with a smile.

You watched the Slytherin leave.

Would he really come back?

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep again. Miss Pomfrey walked in.

'Are you awake?' She asked.

'Yes.' You opened your eyes.

'Here, have something to eat.'

She gave you a plate. All your favourite food was on it.

'Your friends gave it to me. Enjoy.'

She a walked away and you started eating. It tasted so good. You took a sip from you water and after your done you put your plate away. You close your eyes again. You didn't know you were so tired. You fell asleep again.

'Y/N?'

You opened your eyes. You looked to the side of your bed. You saw Draco standing there. The light from the moon was lighting up one side of his face. His silver eyes had a twinkle in it. His white hair was even more white then it then it already was.