72 ~ It's fine

It was the next day. You almost didn't sleep. Everything was going the wrong way.. your relationship with Draco, your entire life actually. You had a busy day, filled with classes. You felt very tired and hardly had any energy left to do anything.

'Go to bed Y/N..' Amneris said.

She was clearly worried about you.

'I'm fine.' You said before yawning.

'You're not..'

Amneris sat doen besides you. Willow and Jacind went to the lake but Amneris decided to follow you.

'I think you and Draco should talk about your relationship. You can't continue fighting like this.'

'It'll be fine.'

'Stop saying that. It's not going to be fine. Something is twisted in your relationship. If you don't fix it you'll end up in a break up. You have to fix this Y/N.'

'Draco is the problem. He doesn't have any feelings anymore. He's just angry. All the time..  I asked him to talk to me but he won't.' You explained. 'I can't keep trying to push us forwards while he keeps pulling us back.'

You sat back a little and sighed.

Later that evening Draco made his way back to the common room. Amneris talked to him about what you said to her. He felt pretty bad. When he entered the common room.

The common room was busy with talking students. He looked around to find you. He found you laying on one of the couches. You fell asleep. He smiled a little when he saw you.

He walked over to you and crouched down infront of you. He was tired too. He also couldn't sleep last night. It hurt him that you weren't talking to him. He stroke your cheeks but you didn't wake up.

Draco decided to pick you up. He took you up to the girls dorm and laid you down on your bed. He put off his robes and jumper. He loosened his tie and took off his dress shirt. He looked at you but didn't hesitate. You were his girlfriend. He couldn't let you sleep in your clothes like that.

He slowly undressed you until you were only in your underwear. Making sure you didn't wake up. He put the dress shirt on you and laid you under the blankets. He kissed your cheek and covered you with the sheets. Draco laid down on your bed, facing you. He didn't even cover himself with the sheets. He just stared at you.

'I'm an idiot.. I keep doing these things behind your back to take all this weight from your shoulders but it's all messed up.. I wish I could make it easier for you but I can't. I shouldn't let out my anger on you..' Draco whispered. 'I love you.'

Draco closed his eyes and fell asleep besides you..

-

The next morning you woke up. You were confused. You were sure you fell asleep in the common room.. and in all of your clothes. You looked besides you and saw Draco. He was paying on his back.. not wearing his shirt.

You smiled slightly and laid down on your side, facing his. You stroke his hair and Draco slowly woke up. He turned his head to you and smiled when he saw you.

'Hey.' You smiled.

'Hey.'

You leaned in a pressed his lips against his. Draco kissed you back immediately. You hated him at times but also knew that you couldn't live without him. You pulled back.

'I'm sorry.. I'm an arse. I shouldn't let out my anger on you.'

'It's fine.' You smiled.

'It's not..  I don't want to break up.'