39 ~ your new house

I'm going to skip to the next year!

And the update is a bit earlier, but you guys won't mind I guess xD

Bye~

-

You got out of the train with a big smile. Hermione, Ron and Harry joined you in a carriage.

'I'm so excited to go back.' You smiled. 'Although that Sirius black story is kind of worrying.' You sighed.

'Yeah it is...' Harry mumbled.

You looked at the scenery. When the carriage stopped you got out. You walked towards Hogwarts. You sat down in the great hall at the Gryffindor table.

The sorting session started and the new first years were called up. You were laughing and chatting, not really paying attention. McGonagall looked at Dumbledore who nodded.

'Y/N Y/L.'

As soon as you heard your name you looked at McGonagall.

'Y/N Y/L?'

'Y/N... you have to go forwards.' Hermione said.

You got up and looked at McGonagall. You slowly walked forwards.

'W-what's wrong?' You asked McGonagall.

'We're afraid that the sorting hat made a mistake... You're not a Gryffindor.'

You looked at her.

'Not a Gryffindor? Of course I'm a Gryffindor...'

'Please just sit down on the stool.'

You sighed and sat down. Everyone looked at you in confusion. The hat was placed on your head.

'Yes...yes... especially what I thought... how could I be so stupid. How could I have said Gryffindor? Yes... I'd say... Slytherin!'

You looked at your friends who were shocked. Without knowing what was going on you walked towards the Slytherin table. The entire great hall was deadly quiet. You sat with the third years besides Blaise.

All the Slytherins stared at you. You saw Crabbe, Goyle... Parkinson... Malfoy. You looked at the table. Food appeared on the table but you didn't eat.

'What is she doing here?' Pansy whispered at Crabbe.

He shrugged. 

'We don't need any stupid Gryffindors. She isn't Slytherin worthy.' Crabbe spoke with his mouth filled with food.

'You're right.' She whispered.

You sighed and stared at your plate.

'Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. Now, I'd like to say a few words before we all become too befuddledby our excellent feast. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who's kindly consentedto fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Good luck, professor.'

There was a huge applause. You kept hearing more insults thrown at you.

'Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher has decided to retire in order to spend more timewith his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be taken by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid.'

A huge amount of cheering was heard and Hagrid got up. He shoved the table back and all the things on the table fell.

'Finally, on a more disquieting note... at the requestof the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban. until such a time as Sirius Black is captured.The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disruptour day-to-day activities a word of caution.Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they huntand the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you... give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.'