56 ~ A conversation with Voldemort

You sighed and opened the door. Voldemort requested you to come to him instantly.

'Go Y/N. It isn't that bad. I would do anything to meet him.' Jacinda spoke.

'I'm not very excited for this.' You sighed.

You opened the door and the room was filled with death eaters. They were standing against the walls and in the centre, Voldemort was waiting for you. You were a bit intimidated.

(Everything that's written like this: hello, is in parseltongue)

'Hello Y/N, you came... glad to see that.'

'Stop.. I refuse to speak that.. language. I don't know why I can, but I'm never going to speak that again. Besides, I don't really have a choice. I have to come because else you'll kill me.'

Voldemort looked at Lucius. He walked away and came back later with Draco. You looked at him.

'Don't you think it's slightly strange that you can understand me perfectly fine, while you parents weren't able to speak this language?' He asked.

You decided to not communicate until he stopped.

'I'm sorry, I can't understand you.'

'You can understand me perfectly fine, answer the question.'

'If you don't want the others to understand you, you can also sent them away.' You spoke while crossing your arms.

'Answer the question.'

'Not until you stop.'

'Why don't you want to accept the fact that you can understand the language of the snakes?'

'Why would I?' You asked. 'You just said the reason. My parents couldn't so why would I be able to? That's why I can't accept it.'

Voldemort looked at you and a small smirk crossed his lips.

'I'm going to make a funny claim.. your parents aren't dead and they can speak parseltongue.'

'That's not a funny claim.. that's a stupid claim.. a lie. You asked Lucius to kill my parents and I still don't know for what reason.'

Voldemort stepped towards you.

'What if I say that they weren't your parents?' He asked while walking closer to you.

You sighed and shook your head.

'Just stop. It's enough, enough with your nonsense. Just tell me what you want from me.'

'I want you to speak parseltongue to me. Just for my verification.'

You let out a small chuckle.

'No way.'

'I wouldn't refuse, if I were you. You know how I work. You know who I am.'

'Oh yeah... in that case... no way.'

You crossed your arms and gave him a challaging look. You didn't want to be scared of him any longer.

'Should I give you the reason why? Will you then do it.'

You shrugged.

'Should I take my changes.'

You shrugged again.

Voldemort sighed and rolled his eyes.

'Y/N.. your parents weren't your parents. Your parents are still alive. Your mother, I don't know where she is. But your father... is talking to you right now.'

You looked at him in disbelief. No way that you were the daughter of Voldemort.

'You're lying.'

'I was old when your mother have birth to you. After Harry made me weak, Y/F/N and Y/M/N took you in. They promised me they would tell you but they didn't. You're name is Y/N Riddle.'

'Stop lying to me. Why would my own father try to kill me?' You asked.

'Because I first didn't want you to live.. but then I thought I could use you. You're my own daughter.'

'No.. no I won't listen to you. Don't tell me these stupid lies!'

'They aren't lies. I am your father, whether you like it or not.'

He looked at Narcissa. She nodded and stopped forwards and handed something to him. He threw it at you and you picked it up. It was a a picture. There was a woman, a baby and a man on it. The woman looked a lot like you.

'These are lies. This isn't me. This is fake! Why do you want me to believe you?! You want me to join the dark side so badly?!'

'I'm your father.' He stated.

'Stop.'

'I. am. your. father.'

'Stop!'

'Not until you believe that I'm your father.'

'I SAID STOP!'

You covered your mouth. He looked at you with a slight smirk.

'I told you. You should believe me. I knew you could speak parseltongue.'

He took a few steps towards you.

'Leave me alone.. I'm not the daughter of some stupid monster.'

'Monster?'

'A real father should never try to kill his own daughter, give me own reason why I would believe you?!'

Draco looked at the scene in confusion as he had no idea what you two were saying.

'I can give you more! Your parents were Gryffindors, yet you're a slytherin. Just like me and your mother. You can speak parseltongue while you parents can't and... You have a scar on your forehead from the time you fell against the table when you were a baby. I saw it happen.'

You brought your hand to your forehead, passed your scar.

'Shocking... isn't it?' He asked.

You turned around and stormed out of the room. Passed Willow, Jacinda and Amneris. This wasn't real. This couldn't be real. Was it real? Couldn't it be real? You questioned everything as you walked into the backyard. You took a few deep breaths of the fresh air. Was your life a lie?

'Y/N!'

You turned around and saw Draco. He ran over to you and he hugged you.

'What's going on?' He asked.

'Voldemort is claiming that I'm his.. daughter. I don't believe it. It can't be true. I'm not a Riddle! I swear Draco.. I..'

'You didn't know, Y/N. I didn't even know. And even then... It would be fine. I promise. I'll still be with you.'

You hugged him again and sighed.

'I just.. want to get away from here. I don't believe him. He tried to kill me. I am supposed to be with my friends right now. They must be so worried. The problem is that I won't be able to hang out with them after this. No one will ever believe that Voldemort is back and I'll be forced to go to the dark side.'

'Don't worry about that now Y/N. It's probably far away. Just try to get this thought to sink in.'

You let Draco go and nodded. You sighed.

'My life... is hard.' You sighed.

'I'm here for you. Always here for you.'