58 ~ I can't be here

You walked towards Sirius' house and sighed. Molly and Arthur explained everything about the Order. This was a horrible idea. Voldemort would want to know everything about this.. you couldn't go there.. but you had to. You walked inside and saw Sirius, Lupin and Tonks waiting for you.

'Welcome guys!' Sirius smiled. 'Come on in.'

You looked around and sighed. You forced a smile on your face.

'The bed rooms are upstairs! Go and put your bags away.' Lupin said.

You walked upstairs with the rest. Fred and George immediately entered the first the bedroom. You, Hermione and Ginny took the next one. You sighed and set down on one of the beds.

'Looks like we're going to have go share a bed, Y/N.. you're fine with that, right?' Hermione asked.

You looked up and nodded. Hermione sat down besides you.

'Are you okay?' She asked. 'You've been so quiet.. I know it must have been horrifying for you. You can always talk to us.'

You just wanted to say to hear that you really couldn't. That you had to leave. But you didn't.. You couldn't. You just nodded.

Ginny and Hermione got into their own conversation and you got up and left the room. You knocked on Rons door and walked in.

'Hi Y/N.. how are you?' He asked.

You shrugged and sighed. Ron walked over to you and gave you a hug.

'I can't be here.. I should go.' You spoke softly.

'Why?' He asked. 'What's wrong?'

'I.. I think certain people are following me and know I'm here.. know what I'm doing. I don't want to bring you all in danger.'

Ron let you go and looked at you.

'You won't Y/N.. who do you mean?'

'Lucius.. you-know-who might not be back but he still wants to kill me. If he knows that the order is here we'll all be doomed.'

'You shouldn't worry to much. You should be worried if he was back. He might be.. I don't know who to believe.' Ron sighed.

You sighed and sat down on his bed. You almost wanted to tell him but you didn't. You laid your head in your hands.

'I can't do this..' You mumbled to yourself.

'You can't do what?'

'I'm sorry Ron but I can't stay here.'

You got up and walked out of his room. You turned back at the stairs.

'Tell Harry that I'm okay.' You said.

You hurried down the stairs and Ron ran after you.

'Y/N! You can't just leave!'

Molly and Sirius hurried out of the room and saw you hurry towards the door. Sirius grabbed your arm and stopped you.

'Where are you going?!' He asked.

You turned to him and looked at Molly and Ron. More people started gathering in the hallway.

'I'm sorry but I can't be here.. I have to go. I'm bringing all of you in danger. Lucius is watching me. I know he is. I can't be the reason that your plans fail. Tell Harry I'm okay. I'll take the knight bus to some other place.'

Sirius let you go and Molly hugged you.

'We promised you your welcome at your family. We're not letting you go. You belong with us here. Lucius won't be a problem. We will protect you.'