45 ~ deal?

Hi guys!
A few things:

1. I'm so sorry it took me so long. I've been in London for a school trip but here's the chapter!

2. Oml chapter 45 and already 70K reads! Thank you guys so so much! I love all of you and thank you for reading it! I finally feel like this story is getting on the right track and I start liking it more every chapter. I hope you guys do too!

Enjoy!

-

You got into the train with a sigh. It had been quite the week. You've been to the quidditch world cup. The match was amazing but death eaters set the entire place on fire! Later on you saw Voldemort's dark mark in the sky.

You walked into an empty compartment. Ron sat down besides you and Hermione and Harry sat down as well. You looked at the news paper and put it down while the train started moving.

'Anything from the trolley dears?'

You got up and walked towards the trolley.

'Some jelly slugs, please.' You smiled while handing the lady some money.

'I'm good.'

Hermione also grabbed some food and Harry walked towards the trolley. He stopped and was distracted for a while. Was he looking at Cho? He then sat down.

'This is horrible... how can the ministry not know who conjured it?' Hermione spoke. 'Isn't their any security or-'

'Lots! It happened right under their noses.' Ron spoke with his mouth full.

Harry scratched his scar.

'It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar.' You asked.

'I'm fine' he sighed.

'You know sirius wants to hear about this... what you saw at the world cup.' Hermione spoke.

Harry didn't answer and looked out of the window. You sighed and sat back a bit. Harry suddenly got up and grabbed some paper and a quill.

'What are doing?' Hermione asked.

'Writing sirius... you're right.' He spoke.

Harry started writing. You looked out of the window.

'I'm happy everyone is okay after what happened at the cup.' You sighed.

'Yeah... me too.' Ron spoke. 

'Agreed.' Hermione sighed.

You looked at the compartment door and saw Draco quickly leave.  You got up.

'I'll be right back.'

You walked into the train.

'D... Malfoy!'

He turned around and looked at you. A pink color crossed his cheeks. You walked towards him.

'What?' He asked.

'How much did you hear?' You asked. 

'I know that you were at the world cup... you probably don't want to hear this but I'm glad you're okay.'

You looked at him.

'Listen... about what you said before the holiday-'

'You actually remember?' He asked.