25 ~ potion partners

'Y/N!' Some screamed at you before a pillow hit your face.

You grabbed the pillow and threw it back, missing the person who threw it at you.

'We're going to be late for breakfast if you don't get up.' Ginny spoke.

'We've been trying to wake you up. Which is kind of new since you're always early.' Hermione grinned. 

'I don't want to get up.' You complained.

It was the first time in months that you slept well... really well. You pulled your sheets over your head and tried to sleep again.

'We have class today. You have to wake up.' Ginny sighed while shaking your shoulder. 

'What if I just skip breakfast?' You mumbled into your pillow.

'No, come on. Or I'll pour water in your face.' Hermione said.

You rolled your eyes and sat up. You rubbed your eyes before getting up and getting dressed.

'Why couldn't you just give me some sleep?' You complained while trying to fix your hair.

'Because it's our first day and we don't want to be late.' Ginny sighed.

You sighed back and put on your shoes. You grabbed your potion books and followed your friends. You sat down at the table in the great hall and the boys quickly joined.

'Good morning.' Harry smiled.

'Good morning.' You sighed while grabbing some toast.

'What's up?' Ron asked.

'I wasn't allowed to skip breakfast so I could sleep... I had a good night. For the first time in months.' You complained while grabbing some orange juice.

You took a sip of your drink and a bite of your toast. You weren't hungry at all. Breakfast wasn't your favourite part of the day. You just couldn't eat in the morning.

'Are you okay? You hardly ate yesterday... just like now.' Ron asked in worry.

'Stop worrying I'm fine...' you sighed while looking over at the Slytherin table.

Draco just sat there as if nothing ever happened. It was difficult for you to deal with since you hated seeing him. He was just laughing and joking around. He was over you... He didn't need you anymore. You looked away and took another sip of your drink. 

'Right Y/N?' Harry asked.

'What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.' You admitted.

Harry grinned.

'Y/N... wake up already. You're used to waking up early.'

'I was distracted. Sorry.' You sighed while taking a bite from your toast.

Hermione looked over at the Slytherin table.

'You were looking at Draco, weren't you?'

'No!' You said but you knew your tone of voice told them something different. 

'You guys are over. Stop it already.' She sighed in response.

'You try to live here while someone like that is wondering around!' You spat while getting up and grabbing your books.

You left the great hall and stopped in one of the empty corridors. You heard footsteps behind you and Harry appeared. You leaned against the wall as he walked towards you and stood opposite of you.

'Are you okay?' He asked in worry.

'I'm fine... it's just not as easy as you guys think it is.' You sighed while looking at the floor.