21 ~ Dreams come true

A/N: I was doubting whether or not I had to write this chapter because I don't want this fanfic to move to fast. But I was really stuck on trying to write more chapters before it happened so I decided to write it now. I hope you guys don't mind because after this chapter things get interesting... :)

-

You were sitting at the lake with Draco after class. Just chatting about what ever and looking at the lake. You enjoyed these little moment together.

'You probably didn't want your dad to know about this, did you mister Malfoy?'

You turned around and saw professor Snape.

'About what sir?' He asked.

'This.' He simply said.

Draco looked at him in confusion. What was he talking about?

'Y/N is my best friend sir. I don't know what your talking about. Do you mind explaining it to me?' He asked.

'Your best friend? So you weren't the white haired boy who was kissing her in front of my classroom yesterday? Maybe you should ask her about her boyfriend if she's your best friend.'

Snape saw us?!

This was a disaster. Snape knew Dracos dad... like very well! If he would tell him you be in even more danger!

'Professor... I beg you, please don't tell my dad... Y/N will be killed.'

He looked at you. You were just confused. First of all... why did Snape know Lucius? Work? Friends? Teacher and father? Secondly, why would he tell us that he knows?

'The Dark Lord is looking for her. How am I supposed to ignore this fact?' He asked with a nasty undertone.

'Please! I'll promise I won't interrupt any classes any more! She can't die! Everything will come to an end and I know that you don't want Hogwarts to dissappear.' Draco pleaded.

Snape knew Draco was right. He didn't want Hogwarts to go down. You tilted your head in confusion.

'I'll explain you later Y/N.' Draco sighed.

You nodded and looked at Snape.

'If you interrupt one more class I will tell your father personally.' He hissed before leaving.

'What a weird guy.' You commented.

'Yeah... death eaters right.' Draco grinned.

You frowned.

'O yeah... Snape is a death eater.' He said as if it was normal.

You looked at him with big eyes.

'Snape is a death eater?! Seriously?!' You almost screamed.

Draco covered your mouth.

'Not everyone has to know!' He whispered loudly.

You nodded and he put his hand away. You sighed and stared towards the lake.

'I can't take this anymore.'

You were tired... of everything. Your life changed so much this year. Now it was only on month left. You were tired of feeling scared all the time and the lack of sleep.

'I'm sorry... but it's only one month left. What can happen in one month?'

That was the mistake Draco made. Because a lot of things happened that month. Things that broke you.