79 ~ well?!

You were waiting with Draco. They only called You two in and You didn't know why. You just stood there, nervously waiting.

The door opened and some death eaters came in. One held Ron by his jacket and om e was holding Hermione. Bellatrix followed them in and looked at you two. He was holding Harry.. Bellatrix pushed him down onto the ground.

She pulled his hair back and pointed her wand at him. Pushing it into his throat while Harry just sat there.

'Well?!' Bellatrix asked.

Draco looked at you for a moment before looking at Harry.

'We can't be sure.' You spoke.

Lucius walked towards the two of you. He stopped besides Draco and placed his hand in Dracos neck. He pushed him forwards a little.

'Draco... Y/N... If we were the once to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything will go back to how it was.' Lucius spoke.

Dracos breath shivered a bit. He clearly didn't like this. For you it wouldn't be normal ever again. For Draco it wouldn't be completely okay ever again.

'Well we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope miser Malfoy.' Fenrir spoke.

'How dare you talk to me like that at my own house!' He hissed.

Narcissa walked towards him and grabbed his arm. She pulled him away from Draco.

'Don't be shy... come over.' Bellatrix spoke and she grabbed Draco's sleeve.

She pulled him closer to Harry and yoi followed him. Now you noticed that Harrys face was swollen. You knew it was him. You recognised him.

'Now if this isn't who we think it is, he'll kill us all... We have to be absolutely sure.'

Draco pretended to be looking. Harry looked at you. You tried to keep your straight face.

'What's wrong with his face?' You asked.

'Yes, what is wrong with his face?' Narcissa asked.

'He came to us like that... something he picked up in the forest.'

'Ran into a stinging jinx...' Bellatrix suddenly spoke.

She got up and looked at Ron and Hermione. Stinging jinx..

'Was it you dear?' She asked while looking at Hermione.

Draco kept looking at Harry while you looked away.

'Give me her wand, let's see what her last spell was.' Bellatrix spoke while walking towards the two.

Narcissa tapped Draco's shoulder. Draco grabbed your hand while you both got up. You walked back towards Narcissa and Lucius. You were stopped by Bellatrix who gasped while looking at finrir. You let go of his hand and turned to see what was going on.

'What's that?' She asked.

Fenrir looked at his pocket. The sword of Gryffindor.. why did he have that.

'Where this you get that from?' She asked.

'It was on her pocket while we searched her.' He answered. 'Recon it's mine now.' He smirked.

Bellatrix grabbed her wand and shot a spell at him. A rope was rapped around his neck. A awful sound escaped from his mouth. Bellatrix made him fall to the ground and he tried to get rid of the robe. He grabbed the end of the robe and dragged him over the floor. You stepped a bit closer to Draco. He rubbed comforting circles over the top of your hand.