57 ~ yes.. my lord

WOOOO 120K!! Thank you guys!

Enjoy ;)
-

You sighed and stated at the other bed in the room. You had just been sitting there for a few days. Refusing to speak to anyone, refusing to eat, refusing to come out. Amneris had given up. She had been trying to get you out of the room but you just ignored her.

There was a knock on the door. You didn't say anything and Draco came in. He looked at you and slowly walked over. He sat down besides you and didn't say anything. You two just sat their in the silence.

'Aren't you supposed to lecture me?' You finally asked.

'It won't work.. so why would I?' He asked.

You sighed and shrugged.

'Everyone has been doing it. Amneris, Jacinda, Willow, your mother..'

Draco looked at you. He moved some hair out of your face.

'I'm not allowed to tell you this.. but you're going to be going soon anyways. Your father-'

'Don't call him that.' You sighed.

'Okay.. you-know-who wants to let you go.'

'Why? The holiday isn't nearly over. Isn't it dangerous? I am going to tell everyone.'

Draco sighed and shook his head.

'No one believes Potter.. so no one will believe you.' Draco spoke.

You laid your hands in your hands and sighed. You were so done... with everything. Draco wrapped an arm around you. You looked up and he kissed you. You kissed him back shortly and pulled back when there was a knock on the door. The three girls were standing in front of the door.

'Your father wants to see you.' Cinda sighed.

'He said it was pretty important for you to come.' Willow said.

They then walked away. You sighed and got up.

'Wish me luck.'

You walked out of the room, through the corridors. You took a deep breath and opened the door with a staight face. You saw Lucius and Voldemort standing in the room. You closed the door and didn't want to come any closer.

'Come here. Something important had to happen, seeing we have to take you into the Riddle family.'

You took a step forwards. Voldemort looked and Lucius and Lucius nodded. He walked towards you and grabbed your arm.

'Let me go!' You hissed and you tried to pull your arm away.

He squeezed your arms tightly and pulled you with him.

'You're hurting me!' You yelled as you tried to push him away.

You looked at Voldemort who grabbed your left arm and his wand. He moved his thumb passed your skin. You tried to pull your arms back and you screamed that you didn't want it. You knew what was coming. Voldemort looked at you.

'Please! No! I don't want it! Please listen to me!'

He looked at you and one he was doubting.

'My Lord..  what are you waiting for?' Lucius asked.

'Please...' You had to force yourself to say the next word.. 'dad..'

Voldemort looked at you and then pushed his wand onto your skin. You screamed for him to stop but in a matter of seconds a dark Mark was visible on your arms. Lucius and Voldemort let you go and you looked at it.