49 ~ embarrassed

You just sat there.. staring at the Golden egg. You just opened it in the common room and all that came out was a loud scream. It w a so loud you thought you were going to get deaf. You sighed. What did you do wrong?

'Y/N? Come on, go to bed.' Draco yawned as he walked into the common room. 'We'll figure it out, I promise.'

'I can't help it.. I need to know why I have to how use this.' You sighed.

'We can figure it out later... it's 1 am... come on.'

Draco offered you his hand. You sighed and grabbed it.  He kissed you deeply and you smiled before kissing him back.

'Off to bed.' He smiled.

'Yes.. bye.' You smiled before walking towards your bed.

-

'So... what is this all about?' You asked with a sigh while staring at the Gryffindors, opposite of the room.

'I have no idea.' Draco sighed. 'Don't know if I want to know.'

You grinned and saw Harry, Harry and Ron come in. You smiled at them and they smiled back. After a while McGonagall came in.

'Okay, I want the boys on this side and the girls on the other.' She smiled.

You looked at Draco and he shrugged before walking to the other side of the room.

 'The yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception.  On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity.'

You looked at Draco. Yule ball? Like a dance? Gosh.. you never learned how to dance! You would embarrass yourself.

'As representatives of the hosts school I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward... and I mean this literally because the yule ball is first and foremost a dance.'

Everyone started chatting and looking at each other. You sighed and moved some hair behind your ear. Draco looked at you.

'Silence!' McGonagall spoke. 'The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you in the cost of a single evening besmirching that name behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons.'

George and Fred whispered something and then repeated babbling bumbling band of baboons five times. Seriously?

'Now to dance is to let the body... breathe. Inside every girl a swan of slumbers, longing to burst forth and take flight. Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Mister Weasley.' McGonagall spoke while walking towards him.

'Yes.' He spoke softly.

'Will you join me please?'

He got up slowly and walked with McGonagall. Ron looked absolutely awkward and terrified.

'Now, place your right hand on my waist.'

'Where?' He asked.

You grinned with some other students.

'My waist.'

Fred and gorge whistled at Ron and students started laughing and talking.

'One, two, three.' McGonagall spoke leading Ron over the floor.

You couldn't help but laugh and your friends joined in. It looked so awkward.

'Everybody come together. Boys on your feet!'

All the girls got up and you slowly got up too. Neville walking towards Ginny and they were the first to pair up. Slowly everyone started dancing and Draco walked towards you.