85 ~ we have to continue

Okay so if you read my other books you know what I'm going to say xD

I'm trying to update but it's difficult. School is being a real pain. I'm super busy. I'm trying to update in the weekends as much as I can!

Anyways,

Enjoy!

-

You followed Draco. You had no idea where you two were going.

'Y/L? Malfoy?'

You two stopped and turned around. Gregory and Vincent.. It had been ages since you spoke to them! It was because of the death eater friends you made.

'Are you two death eater too?' Vincent asked.

'Wait.. You two are death eaters?' You asked.

They nodded and pulled up the sleeves on their arms. You saw their dark marks.

'We're death eaters too. But I guess you two already knew that.' Draco said.

They nodded.

'Well, we were heading towards the room of requirement. Harry might be there. He has something that's mine.'

Draco grabbed your hand. You both walked towards the room on requirement. You were followed by Gregory and Vincent.

The door appeared. You two opened it and walked inside. You climbed over the junk on the floor. You looked around. You held Draco's hand tightly. No one else knew.. No one knew that you were his daughter..

You saw Harry in the distance. Draco grabbed his mother's wand. He pointed it at him. You let Draco go and stepped back. You hid behind the boys. You didn't want to be seen.

'What brings you here Potter?' Draco asked.

You didn't want him to see you. You didn't want to have to face him again.

'I could ask you the same.' Harry answered while stepping a bit closer.

He knew you were there.

'You have something of mine... I'd like it back.' Draco hissed.

'What's wrong with the one you have?' Harry asked.

It wasn't Draco wand. That was what's wrong.

'It's my mothers... It's powerful... but it's not the same.' He replied. 'It doesn't quite understand me... you know what I mean.' He added.

'Why didn't you tell them?' He asked. 'Y/N, you didn't say anything either.'

There was a short silence. You didn't speak. You just stepped forwards and grabbed Draco's free hand.

'How did you end up in this world? You used to be so kind.' Harry said.

'Don't pretend like you don't know. I  know you were there the night Dumbledore died. You know who I am.'

'Who your patents are, doesn't determine your life.'

'Says the world famous Harry Potter.' You sighed.

'You knew it was me... you didn't say anything.' Harry said to change the subject.

Gregory stepped forwards a bit.

'Come on Draco...do it.' He whispered.

He wanted Draco to hurt him. He reached for your wand and held it tightly into your hand.

'Easy... easy...' Draco spoke softly while walking closer to Harry.

Harry looked at all four of you. You didn't want to do this. You wished that this would all stop.

'Expelliarmus!' Hermione yelled and Dracos wand flew back.

You didn't even hear her come in. Draco pushed Vincent aside and ran back.

'Avada kedavra!' Gregory yelled.

Hermione blocked it. Vincent grabbed Gregory and ran away. Draco pulled you with him while you followed him.

'THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!' Ron yelled while running after you.

Girlfriend? Since when? Why during a war. Gregory and Vincent turned around and so did you and Draco.

'Go away.' Vincent hissed at him.

'You tried to murder my girlfriend!' He hissed.

Gregory used a spell. A large fire bird came out of his wand. It immediately sat the junk around you on fire. You held Draco tightly while looking around.

'We have to run.' Draco said.

'GOYLE SET THE BLOODY PLACE OB FIRE!' Ron yelled.

You and Draco started running. You felt the heat around you. More fire came from Gregorys wand. It was scaring you.

You looked back and casted spells back at the fire to try and get it to go away.

Draco pulled you with him. He started climbing one of the piles. You looked at him.

'We have to Y/N.'

You started climbing up and Gregory and Vincent followed you. You climbed up and tried to catch up with Draco. There was fire all around you. You were shaking, scared.

'Y/N..' Draco said.

'I-I can't do it Draco!'

Draco offered you his hand. He helped you up.

'We have to keep going.' He said. 'I know you're scared, but we have to get  away from the fire.'

You looked down. Right at this point Vincent grabbed the wrong chair and fell down.

'Vincent!' You yelled.

That didn't help you at all. You held onto the pile of junk. Tears came up in your eyes.

'Y/N! We have to go up!'

You looked at Draco. He had never seen you this scared before. You slowly climbed up. Draco climbed up too. Draco helped you up the table on the top of the pile.

'Draco..' You choked.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you against him. Everything below you was on fire. Gregory climbed onto the table too.

When he did the table fell forwards. You grabbed on to the top of it and looked down.

'I love you.' You said to Draco. 'If anything happens.. remember that.'

'I love you too.' He said.

Right at the moment you saw Hermione, Ron and Harry. They flew past you. Harry grabbed Draco and sat him on the back of his firebolt. Ron grabbed you and Hermione took Vincent with her.

You flew out of the room and crashed onto the floor. Draco got up right away and grabbed your hand and took your with him. You almost tripped but managed to get up.

He pulled you into an abandoned corridor. You looked at him. Draco hugged you. You hugged him back, a tear rolling down your cheek.

'It's okay..' he said. 'We're okay.'

Your body was still shaking. Draco tried to calm you down. He held you tightly against him. You looked up and Draco looked at you. He pressed his lips against yours.

'We have to go. We have to continue.'

You nodded and Draco wiped your tears away..