31 ~ ask Harry

Hi guys!

Sorry that the updates are so slow. I'm in a writings block with this book. I'm trying! I will try to write for often and literally force myself.

Sorry again,

Hope you enjoy!

Bye~

-

You were sitting in the hallway staring at the front door. You hadn't slept in days. You just couldn't. You almost had to go back to Hogwarts. You had been up all night staring at the phone and the door. You couldn't let them die... you hope that you would see him come in and changed the event.

'Y/N?'

You looked up and saw your mother at the top of the stairs. They didn't know that you were up all night trying to protect them.

'What are you doing? Get back to bed.' She spoke.

'I can't mom. Just get back to sleep.'

Your father appeared.

'What are you doing? You've been acting weird for this whole holiday.'

They walked down. They sat down besides you.

'What wrong?' Your mother asked.

You sighed... you couldn't keep this from them anymore.

'I've had these dreams that show me the future... One if them was me being held by the Dark Lord. I just know that you guys and dumbledor are still holding secrets for me, so me and my friends started looking. We found a book with said: December, two more years and kill the and a word we could read. Your names were written all over the pages. Then I had a nightmare... The two of you died and I was in the house. We think it had something to do with the notes we found.'

Your parents looked at each other.

'Who would want us dead?' Your mother asked is if it was just something you shouldn't worry about.

'I don't know... because you refuse to tell me anything.'

'We have nothing to tell you...'

'STOP LYING THIS IS SERIOUS! YOUR LIFE'S ARE IN DANGER!' You screamed in anger and a tear rolled down your cheek.

You wiped it away and sighed.

'Some business you're not supposed to interfere with. Now get up to your room and get some sleep.' Your mother hissed. 

'I can't believe you're doing this...'

'We're doing what's best for you. Get up to your room.'

You stormed upstairs. You slammed the door of your room and sat down on your bed.

-

'See Y/N, nothing happened. You're going back and we're still alive.'

'Then it must happen next Christmas.' You sighed. 

Your mother sighed and looked at your dad. He nodded.

'If you are that scares, why don't you stay at Hogwarts next Christmas?' You mother proposed.

'Stay at Hogwarts... that's a great idea.' You smiled.

If you weren't at home, you couldn't call so your dream couldn't happen.

'If it makes you feel better...' your father sighed.

You walked through the wall and your parents followed you. When you walked onto the platform you saw Hermione running towards you.