78 ~ I'm so sorry

This chapter is a little shorter then usually. I hope you all don't mind. I try to keep all the things that happen separate so that it doesn't move too quickly.

Anyways,

Enjoy!

-

You and Draco were called for stairs with the others. You didn't know why. No one knew why. You were all just waiting in the hallway.

'Do You guys know what's up?' Willow asked.

'Not at all.' You shrugged.

The door opened and a group of death eaters came in. They had 2 prisoners.. Luna and Griphook. Bellatrix pushed them on their knees. Luna looked at you. You tore your gaze away from here and looked at bellatrix.

'Found these two. One is a friend of Harry potter.' Bellatrix grinned.

Bellatrix grabbed Luna's hair and pulled her head back. She placed her wand against her throat.

'Where is Harry potter?'

She didn't say anything and just looked at all of you. Bellatrix pushed her wand futher against her throat.

'Speak!' She yelled.

Luna didn't say anything.

'Looks like we're going to have to force someone info out of this one.'

A smile crossed Jacindas face while Bellatrix said that. Lucius stepped forwards and grabbed Luna. He looked at the group and his eyes stopped at you.

'Let's see what the dark Lord daughter can do.' He said.

You looked at Draco who looked at back at you.

'It'll be fine.' He spoke softly. 'Do what they tell you.'

'But what if-'

'Come on.'

You walked after Lucius. You had a feeling about what you had to do.. and you didn't like that. You followed him into the cellar. He pushed Luna in. Lucius closed the door and turned to you.

'Go on. Ask her.'

Luna looked at you. Her eyes almost begging you to stop this. You swallowed.

'Do you have any idea where Harry is?' You asked her.

She shook her head.

'She doesn't know.' You said to Lucius.

'You're too naive. How do you know that she doesn't know?'

'She's telling us that she doesn't.'

Lucius snorted and shook his head. You sighed and looked back at Luna.

'Sometimes you got to test it. You can't trust people.'

Lucius grabbed his wand and looked at you.

'Go on. Grab your wand.'

You looked at him.

'I don't want to do this.'

Lucius sighed. He wasn't very amused.

'Don't you think your father would love to hear how you didn't obey and conducted a task a death eater has to do?'

'I don't think that's up to you to decide.'

You turned around and saw your father. He looked at you two.

'I-I'm sorry my Lord..  I don't think I'm in ready for this.' You said.

Lucius didn't say anything.

'Lucius, you'll handle this I guess. Y/N, come with me.'

You walked towards the dark Lord who took you out of the cellar.

'I'm so sorry.. I-'

'It's okay. Go back to the rest.'

You looked at him in confusion.

'So you're not mad?' You asked.

'Why would I be?' He asked.

'Because I failed to do what was asked from me.'

Voldemort grinned a little.

'I didn't order you to do that. No one can force you do something you're not ready to do.'

He continued walking but stopped as soon as he noticed that you weren't following him. He turned around and looked at you.

'This is so not like.. You.' You just said.

'What isn't?'

'That you don't care that I can't do this. Why are you going easy on me?'

'Because you're my daughter. I'm not going to force anything upon you. Baby steps Will eventually lead to your own great succes.'

He turned around and continued walking. You followed him back and turned back towards the rest. Draco looked at you while you walked towards him.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yes I am.'

-

'This is crazy.' Draco said to you. 'You're making him soft.'

You just told Draco what happened. You didn't know what was going on but you managed to get away with everything which was amusing.

'I think it's sweet. But he's not supposed to be sweet.'

'That's what's crazy about it.'

You sighed and laid down on his bed. Draco climbed on the bed and laid down besides you. You looked at him and smiled.

'I love you.' You said.

Draco looked at you with a smile.

'I love you too.'

He laid down in his side and kissed you. You kissed him back immediately. Draco pulled back.

'With him here you'll be fine. I'm sure it'll all be okay.'

'As long as you are here I'm okay.' You smiled. 'But I've said that a million times before.'

Draco grinned.

'Yeah but that's fine. It's cute.'

'I'm not cute. I'm Y/N Riddle, daughter of Tom Riddle. I'm a badass.'

'Of course miss Riddle.' He laughed. 'You're nothing like your father..  do you think you're like your mother?'

You shrugged.

'I know nothing about her. So I can't really tell.'

'Don't you want to know?' Draco asked you.

'I mean.. I'm not going to ask him.'

'Why not?'

Maybe he didn't want you to know.. he never really told you anything about her.

'It seems like he doesn't want me to know. He never told me anything about her.'

'Maybe he thinks you're not interested.'

'I don't know Draco. I don't know, okay?'

'I'm not trying to push you..' he said.

You looked at him and kissed him shortly.

'I know. It's sweet that you're trying to help. I just don't know if it'll add any worth to my life. I don't know if he wants me to know and I don't want to piss him off. I'll think about it. I promise.'