11 ~ meet the parents

I just saw that I have over 500 reads. I know I have thank you before but I'm just so happy that you guys read my book and I'm going to stop writing this now... enjoy the chapter!
-

You walked into the common room. You still couldn't believe that you were Draco Malfoys girlfriend. You liked him for so long. You walked in with a big smile on your face. You saw Hermione sitting on the couch with Harry and Ron. She looked at you and got up.

'Y/N.. I wanted to apologise. You were right, I went to far... are we okay?'

You were a bit surprised... what happened?

'Of course we are Hermione.'

You gave her a hug and sat down next to Harry on the couch.

'So, were have to you been?' Ron asked.

'At the lake, I love the snow. Just sitting outside and thinking about stuff...'

Like Draco...

'Share your thoughts.' Harry said with a smile.

'I just can't wait to go home... I've missed my friends and family.'

'I agree.' Hermione responded.

And so the week passed. When you met Draco in the corridors you have him a smile. You didn't have time to meet up. You were both to afraid that anyone would find out and you were packing. But now it was time to leave.

'Bye guys! Have lots of fun here!' You hugged Harry and Ron who were going to spend their Christmas at Hogwarts.

'Bye guys, see you in two weeks!' Hermione hugged the two boys as well.

'Let's go!' She continued.

You walked with her towards the boats. You got into one with Hermione, waiting for two other people to come and join you. You saw Draco and Vincent. He looked at you and gave you a warm smile. He walked towards the boat.

'Shove it mud-blood.' He commanded.

'Go find your own boat Malfoy.' She bit.

Draco sighed and got into the boat. He sat down next to you and Vincent sat down next to Hermione. The boat started to move.

'You really hate me, don't you?' Hermione stated.

'I wouldn't call it hate... I would say, strongly dislike.' Draco said with a smirk.

Hermione rolled her eyes and stared into the distance.

'So, what are you going to do this Christmas?' You asked Draco.

He looked at you with his sliver eyes.

'Not much... just celebrate I guess. You?'

'Go outside, meet my family... god I'm so excited.'

You smiled and made Draco smile. The boats stopped and Draco got out first, helping you to get out of the boat.

'Thanks.'

You walked towards the train and Hermione started walking beside you.

'Sorry, but he is really annoying.'

'Nah...' you disagreed.

'I don't get how you can stand being around him! Calling me mud-blood all the time... With his stupid sidekick.'

You laughed.

Sidekick...

'What?'

'Nothing.' You said with a smile.