14 ~ nightmare 3

It is sort of, maybe, I don't know, true that I just got the 1K reads... Thank you all so so much! It goes so quickly and I'm just writing this like... why? So I just wanted to thank you and enjoy the chapter! :)

-

You were back in the common room. It was getting late and you just had dinner which was delicious. You were reading you favorite book (A/N: or comic book or anything you prefer). Hermione was studying and Harry was practising some spells with Ron. Neville was sitting next to them watching the boys practicing the spells. He was so easy to amuse. Just show him some spells... that's it.

'Y/N, doesn't that bore you?' Harry asked.

You looked up from your book. (A/N: or whatever... I'm not going to keep on typing this btw xD).

'Can you repeat?' You asked.

'Doesn't that bore you?'

'This? No.'

Ron looked up.

'You have been reading that for over 1 and a half hours and you already half way. Bloody hell.' Ron stated.

'I just like to read... plus I've read it for like... I don't know... 3 times? Yeah.'

'Same with all of my books.' You heard Hermione say.

You giggled and continued reading. Before you knew it someone tapped your shoulder. You looked up and saw Hermione.

'Let's go to bed.'

You nodded and put closed your book. You followed Hermione upstairs and put you book on your nightstand.

'We should switch books... I think you'll find mine interesting. Plus you have new stuff to read.' Hermione said while putting on her pajamas.

'Sure, but I'll finish reading this one first. Then we'll switch. I promise.'

She smiled at you. You walked to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. You sighed and walked back to put on your pajamas. You laid down in bed.

'Good night Y/N!'

'Good night Hermione.'

Hermione switched of the lights. You closed your eyes and fell asleep...

~

'Do it... I'd rather die now so you'll live. I won't let you die!'

You looked at the shadow in front of you... again the shadows. You were in the astronomy tower and you were older... A few years. You were bigger...

'Y/N... I..'

'Come on... I just want you to live happily..'

Another shadow walked in.

'... drop your wand immediately.'

A part of what he was saying you couldn't understand. You just couldn't hear it.

'I..'

'Do it!'

'Can't you see that I have to kill her?! Else my dad will kill me! Plus she is asking me to.'

The shadows looked at you.

'You can't be killed by a death eater Y/N!'

'I'd die anyway! I'd rather let him live...'