52 ~ the second task

'Blaise.. have you seen Draco?' You asked while walking into the common room.

Blaise looked up from his book.

'No... why?'

'He's no where. Not in the library, not near the lake, not in any corridor! He's just gone.'

'He's definitely not here. I would have seen him.'

'Are you sure? You seemed quite busy reading.'

'I'm sure.'

You sighed and decided to run up to his room. You looked inside and he wasn't there. What the hell? Gregory and Vincent came in.

'What are you doing here?' Gregory asked.

'Have you seen Draco?' You asked.

'No... why?' Vincent asked.

'Haven't seen him all evening.'

'That's odd...' Vincent sighed. 'We'll tell you when we see him.'

You nodded and walked back down.

-

You stared at the black lake from the pillar you were on. Harry stood besides you with Neville. You hadn't seen Draco all day.. as if he didn't care.

'Are you okay Y/N?' Harry asked.

'I haven't seen Draco all day.' You sighed.

'Same with Ron and Hermione..'

Harry handed you some Gillyweed. You smiled at him thankfully.

'Welcome to the second task! Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of some sort. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lay in the bottom of the black lake. In order to win, each champion should go into the water and return their treasure. Simple enough. As for this, they have one hour to do so.'

You sighed and put the Gillyweed in your mouth. Harry looked at you in disgust as you almost threw up from the disgusting flavour. You grabbed Harry's arm as you tried to listen to Dumbledore. You simple couldn't. You swallowed it and coughed. Harry put his in his mouth as well. You stared at the water. There was a cannon blast and you jumped into the water, leaving Harry on the side.

You stared swiming but soon noticed a big pain in your neck. You stopped and struggled as you felled your hand web, like duck feet. You felt in your neck and felt gills. After a while you were able to breath. Harry landed besides you and you started swimming.

You caught up quickly with the other contestants. You had always been a good swimmer. You saw a lot of seaweed in front of you. You started swimming through it. Besides you, You saw Fleur. She had a bubble around hee mouth that allowed her to breath. You focused and swam further. When you came out of the seaweed you saw a merpeople village.

Was your treasure there? Only Cedric was in front of you. The others were still in the seaweed. You swam after him. You looked around and noticed something in the distance. You swam towards it and recognised Fleurs sister, Cho Chang, Hermione, Ron and... Draco?

You swam towards him and saw that they were put in an enchanted sleep. You grabbed your wand and casted a spell on the robes and tied Draco to the pole. It loosened while Cedric swam away with Cho. You grabbed Draco and started swimming back. You looked at Harry who passed you.

You swam back through the seaweed. You swam up to the surface of the lack and when you came up, Cedric just made his way back to his place. Draco took a deep breath and looked at you. You smiled and he laughed. You kissed him. Only the effect of the Gillyweed wasn't gone. You swam to the stair and Draco climbed up. Dumbledore looked at you. You pointed at the gills. Dumbledore nodded while you stayed next to the ladder.

'You did amazing, honey.' Draco smiled while wrapping a towel around his shoulders.

'Thank you! I'm still a fish but okay.' You laughed.

Neville came down and looked at you.

'Thank you Neville.' You smiled.

'No problem. You're a pretty cool fish.' He grinned.

'Thanks.' You laughed.

You looked up and saw Fleur... without anyone. Didn't she make it..? Oh gosh... her sister!

Viktor made his way up as the minutes slowly ticked by. When there was only one minute left, Harry still didn't make it. Two second before the our was over, Ron and Fleurs sister came out of the water... where was Harry?!

'Harry?!' You yelled.

You dived into the water and saw Harry. He was under attack by merpeople. You swam towards him and Harry shot himself up with his wand. You took a deep breath but at that moment your gills started to disappear, you struggled in the water as your hands and feet turned back to normal. It hurted bad and merpeople started grabbing you legs while you struggled to get back to the surface.

Back up everyone just stared at the water or at Harry.

'Y/N! She's still in There! With merpeople! She has to get out of there!'

Draco threw the towel away and he ran down and jumped into the water. He took a deep breath and swam down. You were slowly being pulled down, your eyes closed as you slowly sank away. Draco grabbed your wrist and swam up, pulling you out of the grib of the merpeople. He took you up and let you float on the water. He tried to hear whether or not you were breathing. 

'Malfoy!'

Draco turned around and shook his head.

'Oh my gosh!'

Harry jumped into the water and helped Draco to bring you onto ground. Dumbledore hurried over as students gathered around you, Draco tried to get the water out of your lungs.

'Y/N! Come on... No Y/N.' 

Draco tried and tried but couldn't get you to breath.

'Do something!' He hissed.

Hagrid stepped forwards and picked you up.

'Ge' ou' of the way!' He hissed.

He hurried to the boats and Draco jumped in with him. Draco kept providing you with air. Hagrid hurried towards the hospital wing. You were placed down. Draco checked your pulse while Madame Pomfrey came over.

'What happened?' she asked.

'Not now guys, there is a heartbeat but it's weak.' Draco stressed.

'Merpeople. She a champion. She almos' drowned.'

Madame Pomfrey casted a spell at you and listened. You were still not breathing. Draco started pushing on your chest in hope to get you to breath.

'No... Y/N don't do this, please! Please come back.'

(So, who hates me now?)