2 ~ why so special?

You walked with your parents into King's Cross Station. where the train to Hogwarts departed.

'Okay, we are looking for platform 9¾.' Your dad said.

You laughed.

'Sure dad.'

'I'm serious. Come on walk with us.'

You walked with your parents. You saw more people with the same trolley as you had. Your eye fell on one family of 5 people.

'Keep walking kids! Can't these muggles just walk faster!'

'O my, is that molly?' Your mam asked your dad. They started walking faster.

'Go on kids! Have fun at Hogwarts!'

The family was standing in front of a wall.

'Mom... This is a wall.' You said.

'No, you just walk towards the wall. You may run if you think it's scary. Look those two boys are going.'

You looked at the two bigger boys running into the wall.

'O my, (Your mother's name) and (your father's name)! It's been so long!'

'Molly?! Wauw!'

They started chatting. Even your dad joined. The red haired boy that was left walked towards you.

'Let's just go, this takes for ever. We will miss the train.'

'Bye mom!' You almost screamed.

'Bye honey! Have fun. Don't worry if your owl is gone, I will send you letters! We'll keep in touch!'

The boy look at you.

'Let's go?'

You nodded and followed Him. He ran into the wall and you followed him. When you came out you saw a sign saying: 9¾. You saw a big old train with: HOGWARTS EXPRESS, written on it.

You were amazed. You walked inside and your stuff was taken. You surged for an empty carriage. All of them were full. One of them had only one person in it. It was a boy with raven black hair and emerald green eyes. He was wearing glasses.

'Hi... erm... do you mind? All the others are full.'

He looked up.

'No not at all.' He said with a smile.

You walked in and sat down opposite of the boy. He offered you his hand. You shook it.

'I'm Y/N Y/L.'

'Your a Y/L?! What a honour to meet you! I'm Harry Potter.'

Your parents told you the story of Harry Potter. The Golden boy, the boy who lived. Your jaw fell.

'You are Harry Potter?! And you call it a honour to meet me?!'

'You're more awesome then I am!'

Why did everyone know you and your parents? You had no clue.

'Why am I more awesome then you are?'

'Don't act as of you don't know that!'

You didn't know what he was talking about. Why did he know you? Why were you so awesome?

'Hi... can I sit here maybe?'

You looked up and saw the boy from before.

'Sure.'

He sat down next to you. You saw something in his hands. It was rat?! You were afraid of rats! You hated them but tried not to say anything about it.