60 ~ decision

'I can't believe him.' You sighed while sitting down in the common room. 'What's so difficult? We can't be friends anymore.. what didn't he understand?'

Draco sat down besides you and wrapped an arm around you.

'Aren't you a bit too scared?' He asked.

'Am I, Draco?' You asked annoyed.

'So your last name is Riddle.. that's everything that might be a small problem..' Draco whispered.

'What about the massive mark on my arm? What about the fact that my father is evil?' You whispered back.

You sighed and laid your head on Draco's shoulder.

'Oh..  I got a letter from my mother. I know Christmas if far away.. but are you coming home with me? Or are you staying here?'

You sighed and shrugged.

'You can't go to the burrow Y/N.'

'I know.' You mumbled.

'I heard.. you-know-who.. wants to see you.' Draco said.

'Yeah to tell me what a disappointment I am.' You scoffed.

'That's not true.'

'How do you know?!'

'I don't know, does Draco ever know anything?' Jacinda laughed.

Jacinda, Amneris and willow walked in. They sat down near the two of you. They were the only friends you were allowed to have.

'Very funny.' Draco sighed.

'So what are we talking about?' Willow asked.

'We,' Draco spoke while moving his hand between you and him, 'were having a conversation about Christmas.'

'Isn't that a little early?' Amneris asked.

'I need to decided whether I want to stay here or listen to my.. father.'

'Listen to him.' Willow said. 'You don't want to ignore the dark Lord.'

'Can you say that even louder!' You hissed.

'I could but I won't.'

You shot her a look and laid your head on Draco's shoulder. Jacinda looked at the two of you. Something in her look was different.. You didn't know what it was.

'Are you okay, Cinda?' Draco asked, clearly noticing the same.

She nodded and looked away immediately. She got up.

'Y/N, You don't have to come this Christmas. It's your choice. I get that you maybe don't want to see him.' Jacinda said.

You sat up a bit and looked at her.

'But then I can't spend my Christmas with Dray.'

Jacinda turned around and looked at you so slowly walked back and sat down.

'You do know that he's pretty angry at you for screwing up at the order?' Jacinda asked.

'How do you know.'

She shrugged with a smirk and sat back.

'I wouldn't go if I was you.. And I don't usually back down for danger.'

'That's true.' Amneris said. 'If he is so angry at you.. he might not treat you kind.'

'But I really want to spend Christmas with Draco. It would be amazing. Else he would have to miss me.'