82 ~ betrays

You were called down. You had no idea why. Why it was only you. Even Draco wasn't called down. You walked into the living room.

You could have expected this. Your father was there.. of course he was. You looked at him and walked a little towards him.

'Hello Y/N.'

'Hello.. my Lord.' You said.

You looked at him for a moment. It was pretty scary to know that he was currently the only family you actually knew.

'I hope you're ready. We're leaving soon.' He said.

'Leaving?' You asked.

Voldemort got up from the couch and took a step towards you.

'Leaving towards Hogwarts.' He said.

You swallowed. Leaving towards Hogwarts? This was really going to happen.. You had to fight against everything you thought was right.

'Of course I expect you to support the side of your family.'

'O-Of course..' You said.

'Good. I hope you're prepared to do what ever you have to do.'

You weren't ready at all.

'I am.' You said.

'Again, at a point where you betray me I don't care that you're my daughter.'

'I know..  my Lord.. what about Draco?' You asked.

You knew that at some point you were going to have to chose a side. Anything could go wrong.

'Draco?'

'What if anything happens and he choses the other side?'

'Are you afraid that will happen?' He asked.

'No.. I was just wondering.'

'He'll be no exception.'

'Not even if I chose your side? You won't spare him for me?'

Voldemort stepped closer to you. You didn't dare to move. You just looked at him.

'When it comes to anyone betraying me, I won't make an exception. I don't care if you have chosen my side, if he doesn't, he'll die. Is that clear?'

'Yes.. my Lord.'

Voldemort turned around. He walked towards the couch.

'It's going to be rough out there so you better man up Y/N. Kill when you have to, leave Harry Potter to me. That's all I want you to do.'

'I understand.' You said.

'Alright. Off you go then.'

You walked away. This was going to be hard. You couldn't even save Draco from all of this. You walked towards his room and saw him already waiting for you.

He turned around and looked at you. You closed the door and walked over to him. You hugged him right away. Draco didn't know what was up. He just hugged you back.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'I just need you to hold me for a minute.'

Draco didn't even ask anymore. He just held you tightly, kissing you head. He hoped that this was helping you.

'What happened?' He asked.

You let him go and kissed him. Draco kissed you back right away. You felt his hands on your hips while you laid your hands in his neck. You deepened the kiss before pulling back. Draco move some hair away from your face.

'I'm worried.' He said.

'Dray, will you keep loving me?'

'What?'

'No matter what I do?'

'What's wrong?' He asked.

'Will you?' You asked.

'Why are you asking?' He asked.

'Draco I need you to tell me. We're going to Hogwarts soon and I might do things which will completely change the way I am and the way you might look at me. I don't think I can chose the good side when I'm there. I need you to tell me that I won't lose you.'

'You won't. You won't lose me.'

Draco just hugged you again. He was started by the fact that you were heading to Hogwarts soon.

'So we're going to Hogwarts soon?'

'My dad told me.' You said. ' He doesn't care about anything. He doesn't care who betrays him.. he'll kill that person.'

Draco let you go and stepped back a little.

'We just have to stay together. We can do this all together. I promise you.'

'I don't know if we can Draco. Everyone hates us. I'm voldemorts freaking daughter. Everyone wants me dead. You're Draco Malfoy. No one believes you when you say that this wasn't your choice. We're done for. If Voldemort doesn't kill us then someone else will.'

You started to panic. Tears came up in your eyes. You were going to die. It was almost certain.

'No. No Y/N you're wrong!' Draco said while laying his hands on your cheeks. 'We won't. We'll hide. We'll do what ever we need to do to survive. We can make it through this. I promise you. I won't let you die.'

'I love you.' You just said.

'I love you too.'

You smiled at him. Draco kissed you shortly.

'When are we going?' He asked.

'Soon. He just said soon. Can be tomorrow, can be next week.'

Draco sighed and sat down on his bed. You sat down besides him. He laid your hand on his leg.

'Hopefully it'll soon be over.' He said.

'Yeah.. You know if Voldemort dies I have like.. No family I know.'

'Oh yeah.. I forgot about that.'

'I don't even know who my mum is. I don't even know who the hell I'm related too. But I'm sure it'll be fine.'

'You'll have me to help you through.'

You smiled.

'All that I need. I mean it.' You grinned.

Draco blushed and you kissed his cheek. He made you feel lots better. He always did that. That's why you went to him right away.