61 ~ why are you watching me?

Yes! I can finally update! I didn't have any Wi-Fi in my new house and I've been busy moving, bit the Wi-Fi is fixed!

-

You sighed and looked at the train. Draco grabbed your hand and took you inside. You sat down in an empty compartment and you sighed.

'Don't worry, you'll be fine. It will all be fine. You have me and the other girls. I'm sure they like you. My mother likes you.. she'll help you.'

'I know..' you just said.

Jacinda, Willow and Amneris came in. They sat down in front of you.

'Hi.' They spoke in unison and they laughed.

'Hey guys.' You smiled. 'Are you coming to the Malfoy manor as well?' You asked.

'In the last week. Not now.' Jacinda said.

'We also want to spend time with our families.' Willow added.

You nodded understanding and laid your head on Draco's shoulder. You were absolutely terrified for what was waiting for you. This wasn't going to be a pleasant Christmas. You hardly slept.. you're energy was gone.

'Do you want to sleep?' Draco asked.

You shook your head. You knew you weren't able to, even when you tried. You looked out of the window and sighed.

'Don't worry Y/N. You'll be fine.' Amneris said.

'I hope I will be.' You just answered.

'You'll be fine. I told you a million times.' Draco said.

'It's just that you guys seem to have more faith in this than I do.'

Draco stroke your hair.

'Just try to sleep for a bit, okay? I'll make sure to wake you up in time.'

You sighed and closed your eyes. Draco continued stroking your hair and you realised how tired your were...

-

'Y/N.'

You opened your eyes and smiled when you saw Draco. You sat up immediately and fixed your hair for a bit.

'We're almost there.' Draco smiled and he kissed your forehead.

You got up and grabbed your normal clothes from your bag. You hurried towards a empty toilet and quickly changed. After that you went back and grabbed the rest of your stuff.

'Let's go.' Draco smiled while grabbing your empty hand.

You walked out of the train, onto platform 9 3/4. Draco looked around for his parents which he quickly found. He pulled you with him towards them. You stumbled after him.

'Hello mother, father.' Draco said.

'Hello.' You smiled.

'Hello guys! Come on, let's go to the manor.' Narcissa smiled.

She grabbed the bags from your hand.

'You really don't-'

'Nonsense, let's go.'

You arrived at the manor and weren't sure what was going to happen next. You just held Draco's hand tightly as you walked into the manor. Lucius immediately walked away.

'Draco, why don't you take your stuff and Y/N's up to your room? It's not enough for you two to share.' Narcissa smiled.

Draco nodded and picked up his bags. You let him go and grabbed your own bags. You two walked upstairs and he took you into his room. He closed the door and put his bags on the large bed.

'Well, this is going to be fun.' He smiled.

You nodded and walked over to him. You laid your hands in his neck and pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back and you didn't make the kiss last long.

'I love you.' You spoke.

'I love you too.' He smiled.

There was a knock on the door. You let Draco go.

'Yes?' He asked.

'Y/N, your father has requested to see you.' Lucius spoke.

You cringed at the words: your father. You looked at Draco. He kissed you shortly and then smiled at you in a comforting way.

'It will be fine. Just go.'

You nodded and stepped out of the room. You walked through the hallway towards the stairs. This walk seemed to take ages. You opened the door to the room your father was in and you swallowed, walked in and closed the door behind you. You turned around and saw your father, faced with his back towards you.

'You requested to see me.. my Lord.' You spoke, trying to sound emotionless.

'I see you remembered what to call me. To bad you didn't remember all the other things I said.'

He turned around and looked at you.

'What are you talking about?' You asked. 'My Lord.' You quickly added.

'Who am I trying to destroy?' He asked.

'Harry, sir, Harry Potter.'

'Then why did you stop hanging out with him? Why did you say that you two can't be friends any more?'

'Why are you watching me?' You asked.

You crossed your arms and looked at him.

'Excuse me? How dare you speak to me like that?!'

'Why are you watching me?' You asked again, staying calm.

'Because I have the right too.' He hissed. 'I'm your father!'

'So Lucius is watching Draco? Because he's his father?'

'There is no need to watch Draco. His father hears everything from him.'

You sighed and saw the irritation on your father's face.

'What do you want from me?' You just asked. 'Do you want me to now suddenly be friends with him again?! Bit suspicious isn't it?!'

'You find away to make it less suspicious! Because if I see this behaviour from you ever again, I will pushing you! Am I clear?!' He shouted.

You took a step back and looked at him.

'Yes..' You said.

'Yes?!' He asked.

'Yes, My Lord. You've made yourself clear.'

'Now get out.'

You walked out of the room and slammed the door behind you. You walked back towards Dracos room. When you walked in he wasn't there. You closed the door and sat down on his bed.

What a mess. Your life was just a mess. How were you supposed to fix this? The door opened and Draco came in.

'Oh, you're already back.. How did it go?' He asked while closing the door.

'Well, I'm alive.'  You answered.

'Was it that bad?' He asked.

'He was pissed off because I told Harry I can be friends with him. So now he just wants me to fix that again.' You explained.

Draco said down besides you.

'He screamed at me. It was pretty terrifying. But I'm fine. Don't worry.' You said.

You came out of that conversation better then you had expected. Draco wrapped and arm around you and kissed the top of your head. You blushed and smiled.

'I'm proud of you.' He said.

'Thank you.' You smiled and you kissed Draco.

'Let s make this an amazing Christmas. I'm sure we can do that.' Draco smiled.

'I think so too..'