68 ~ vanishing cabinet

You laid in bed, unable to sleep. Your mind kept thinking about Draco. You hated fighting with him. You sighed and closed your eyes. Shortly after that you heard the door open. You didn't want to look up.

Footsteps came closer to your bed. You had no idea who it was. You turned your back towards the door, pretending to be asleep. Someone lifted your sheets and climbed under them. You felt a strong arm wrap around your waist. You immediately knew it was Draco.

'Leave me alone.' You mumbled.

'I can't sleep.' He whispered.

(Btw this is all whispering, Not going to keep writing that xD)

'Not my problem.'

You moved your hand towards his and wanted to push it away. But Draco just kept wrapping it around you.

'Draco.' You hissed.

'Baby.. I want to talk.' He complained.

'Baby?' You asked him.

'Pleeaaseee.'

You sighed and didn't answer.

'I'm sorry. I'll make it less obvious. I'm just.. thinking about so much stuff. Like.. I'm so scared that anyone is going to find out and that I'm going to lose you. That's all I care about.. losing you. I lost you before.'

You turned around, laying in your side, now facing him. Your eyes were used to the dark so you could kind off see his face.

'You're worried about me?' You asked him. 'Why didn't you tell me?'

'I didn't want you to think that I was this clingy boyfriend.' He sighed. 'I know you hate that type.'

You grinned and smiled afterwards.

'Overprotective guys are hot.' You said. 'Just like you.. I'm sorry I overreacted.'

'I'm sorry too..' He said.

You pressed your lips against Draco's. After that he laid down on his back, allowing you to lay on his chest and you fell asleep.

-

You yawned and opened your eyes. You smiled when you saw Draco besides you. He opened his eyes as well and looked at you. He smiled at you.

'Look who made up.' Amneris smiled.

'Can't stay angry at her.' Draco smiled.

You pressed your lips against his. Draco kissed you back.

'Ugh, he's here.' Jacinda said while she was waking up.

'Oh shut up.' Willow sighed. 'Be happy that they made up.'

You sat up and Draco did the same. Willow, Jacinda and Amneris all looked at Draco. He was wearing his shirt so that couldn't be it.

'Can you stop staring at my boyfriend?'

'I've never seen his hair messy.' Willow said.

'Same..' Jacinda and Amneris said in unison.

You looked at Draco's hair. You sat on your knees and moved your hands through it to fix it a bit. You couldn't believe Draco was actually allowing you. His hair was soft in the morning. Not filled with hair gel.

'Are you done?' He asked you.

You slowly let his hair go.

'Yeah.. sorry.'

'It's fine.' Draco smiled while moving his hand through his hair.

'God you're so sexy.' You said.