87 ~ it's a risk I'm willing to take

After this chapter there will be one more chapter and then this book is over..

I hope you guys enjoy!

-

Everyone was standing outside of Hogwarts. You and Draco just beleneded in a little. You looked into the distance.

'Draco..'

He looked up. A group of death eaters was approaching. Draco grabbed your hand.

'Who's that? Who's that Hagrids carrying?' You heard Ginny asked.  'Neville, who is it?'

'Harry Potter is dead!' Voldemort screamed.

'NO!' Ginny yelled.

Okay so.. Harry potter.. the last chance for you all to be free.. died?! This wasn't going to go right.  Ginny ran forwards.

'Silence.' Voldemort spoke while casting a spell keeping him at distance.  'Stupid girl! Harry Potter is dead!' He spoke while stepping forwards. 'From this day forth, you'll put your faith in me.' He spoke while pointing at himself.

He smiled and turned around to speak to his followers. You held Draco tightly. You felt scared. Scared of your own father. You didn't want to do this.

'Harry Potter is dead!' He shouted. Then Voldemort and the rest laughed and he turned back. He opened his arms.

'And now it's time to declare yourself. Come forwards and join us... or die.' He spoke.

'Draco...' Lucius spoke. 

Everyone turned around and looked at you two. 

'Draco please...' Lucius stuck out his hand.

'Draco don't do it.' You said while letting him go. 'Stay here.'

You let him go and walked towards your father. Draco didn't know what you were doing. You father smiled a little when he saw you appear infront of the crowd. Draco grabbed your hand

'No Draco. Let me go.'

'What are you doing? We'd stay together..' He said.

'I want you to stay here. I'm in this way deeper then you are. You still have a choice.'

'He'll kill us both. You know that.'

'No.. I'm the one who's making you do this.'

Draco looked at you.

'He'll kill you.' He said.

You walked towards Draco and kissed him with tears in your eyes. You looked at him.

'It's a risk I'm willing to take for you to have a good life.' You choked.

You let him go. Draco watched you walk towards your father. You looked at your dad and hugged him.

'My Lord..  I'm begging you.. please let Draco get away with this.' You said before letting him go.

You looked straight into his eyes.

'I'm not asking you this as your follower.. I'm asking you this.. as your daughter.'

A lot of people were shocked and you got it. Not everyone knew that yet.

'I'm begging you.. please let him go. Please dad.' You choked while a year escaped. 'Please.. how many times do I have to say please for you to understand how badly I want you to make him live..'

'Go join the others.' He said.

You looked back at Draco. He wasn't there anymore. He walked back into the crowd. He listened to you...

You walked into the crowd with death eaters. You turned back and watched the others while wiping your tears away.

You watched Neville step towards.

'Well, I must say I'd hoped for better.' Voldemort spoke. 

Your heard laughing again. You didn't join in you just stared. You didn't want to be mean right away.

'And who might you be, young man?' He asked. 

'Neville Longbottom.'

They all laughed again. You saw Draco. He looked at you for a moment. "I'm sorry" you mouthed.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank.'

'I'd like to say something.' He interrupted him.

'Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.'

'It doesn't matter that Harry is gone.' He started.

'Stand down Neville!' Seamus spoke.

'People day everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here.' Neville pointed at his heart and looked at the students.

You swallowed and Draco pulled you a bit closer.

'So as Fred, Remus, Tonks... All of them.'

You saw Harry move in the corner of your eye. He was alive..

'They didn't die in vain. But you will! Because you're wrong! Harrys heart did beat for us! For all of us!' Neville looked at you and Draco. 'Even for the two of you! And now it's over!' Neville yelled while grabbing the sword of gryffindor from the hat he was holding.

Harry let himself fall to the ground. Everyone looked at him and Voldemort was even more confused.

'Confringo!' Harry yelled and he shot flames at naginni.

You turned around while everyone started fighting and running. You couldn't stay here. You didn't want to stay here. You couldn't keep fighting. Draco ran towards you.

He grabbed you and kissed you. You kissed him back right away. It felt good to know that he didn't hate you.

'Let's go.' He said.

'What?' You asked.

Draco grabbed your hand and puilled you towards his parents. His mother laid his hand on his back and took him with her.

You looked back but kept running with Draco.. You just hoped that this was all going to end. That this was all going to be okay. Luckily you had Draco. Luckily you were leaving the war behind you.. Forever.