81 ~ approved

There was a knock on the door to Draco's room. You were still in there, having one if your lazy, cuddly mornings.

'Come in.' Draco said.

Narcissa opened the door and smiled at you two. She was always happy to see her son happy.

'I didn't know that you two were already awake. We have to go soon, so I thought I'd warn you two before Lucius comes upstairs.'

You chuckled a little.

'Thank you, we'll be right there.'

Narcissa turned back and closed the door. You sat up and so did Draco. You rubbed your eyes for a moment and yawned.

'I don't want to get out.' You whined. 'I want to be here with you.'

You dropped yourself onto Draco and hugged him. He fell back with a small laugh. You held him tightly and dug your face into his chest.

'Y/N, we have to.'

'No. I don't want to. I want to stay here.'

'We don't have a choice.'

You didn't say anything and kept hugging him. Draco sighed and hugged you back. You smiled.

'Come on. Get up.'

You sighed sat up and got out of bed. You and Draco got dressed and made sure you were ready go go.

'Y/N, Draco? Are you ready?' Narcissa asked.

You looked at Draco who put on his jacket.

'Yes!'

Draco nodded and you opened the door. You quickly walked towards the living room.

'Let's go, in to the fireplace.' Lucius spoke. 'Jacinda first.'

'Where are we going?' She asked.

'Gringrotts. There's been a sighting of Harry potter there.' Narcissa said.

You waited for the rest to go before you grabbed some blue pouder and stood into the fireplace.

'Diagon Alley!' You spoke while throwing it in.

When you arrived you saw that almost all shops were closed. A large part was completely destroyed. Some shops didn't even exist anymore. You glanced back and saw Gringrotts. The roof was completely gone and parts of the walls were missing.

Diagon Alley wasn't what it used to be. The atmosphere of the happy place was gone. It was depressing. You started following the test towards Gringrotts. 

You didn't want to go inside but you had too. You already saw the dead goblins. You didn't want to look at it. You saw Voldemort in the distance. He was standing in a puddle of blood. He started talking to his snake in parseltongue.. which you could understand of course.

(Everything that's written like this: hello, is in paraeltongue)

'They discovered our secret.' He spoke. 'It makes us vulnerable.'

He started walking and stopped at the end of the hall.

'We must deploy all our forces now to find him... and you, my friend, must stay close.'

He looked at his snake and then at a dead goblin. You looked around and one goblin caught your eye. He was holding the sword of Gryffindor.. But it quickly vanished from his hand.

'What secret?' You softly asked yourself.

Voldemort turned around. He looked at you.

'That isn't important. I'll tell you when the time is there.' He said.

'I'm sorry, my lord.' You immediately spoke.

'This is enough. We have to go. We have to find them and eliminate them. I have people wondering around everywhere..  They will turn up.'

Draco walked towards you.

'We should have stayed in bed. This is nonsense.' He whispered.

'Don't complain Draco. You do what your dark Lord asks you to do.' Lucius hissed.

Draco sighed. You grabbed his chin and pulled his head down a little so you could kiss him. Draco smiled and kissed you back shortly. 

'Can you two stop doing that for one second of the day?' Jacinda hissed.

'Someone's jealous.' You laughed.

'It's true. You two are way to focused on each other and not on what's about to happen!' Lucius hissed. 'I don't think you two fully realise what's happening.'

'You mean how we're forced to be death eaters and literally the only fun thing we have is our relationship?' Draco asked.

Draco never said anything back to Lucius. It surprised you.

'You're not forced to be death eaters! You're doing what you're supposed to be doing as a Riddle and a Malfoy. You should be honoured.' Lucius snapped. 'This idiotic relationship is distracting you.'

You looked at Lucius.

'Wow I didn't think that you wouldn't approve. Do you ever approve anything Draco likes?' You asked. 'I'm sorry but I thought that this was okay to you. But now it turns out that you actually don't like me with your son. Were you pretending to think that this was okay?'

You couldn't believe this. You never liked Lucius but he always excepted everything.. But now it turned out that he didn't.

'Who said I ever approved?' Lucius asked.

'Oh my god, are you kidding me? I thought she was okay? You never told me you didn't like this. That's why we thought you approved.' Draco said. 'Not that your approval is going to change anything. Even if I would date the perfect evil, slytherin pure-blood queen you wouldn't want me to be fucking happy.'

'Draco, language.' Narcissa said.

'No! I'm sick and tired of him trying to destroy everything that makes me happy. My Hogwarts experience, my home, my mother.. Y/N is the only positive thing that's left in this shit hole. I'm so done.'

Draco started walking away.

'Draco-'

'Just leave me alone for a second Y/N.'

-

'That was.. interesting.' Amneris said while walking into the living room.

'I think you two would be much better off without each other.' Jacinda said.

'Okay, can you just shut up? All of you? This is not your problem and I don't need your opinions.'

Willow, who didn't say anything, looked offended.

'I wasn't even giving you my opinion!' She hissed.

'I wasn't talking about you.'

You sighed and got up. You walked upstairs. Draco was in his room but you didn't know if he wanted to see you.

You knocked on the door and opened it. Draco was sitting on the edge off the bed. His elbows were leaning on his legs and his head was laying in his hands.

'Dray.. do you want to talk?'

He looked up.

'I'm sorry for acting like thay towards you. It's not your fault.' He immediately said.

You walked inside and sat down besides him. You wrapped an arm around him and he laid his head on your shoulder.

'Please don't make this ruin it for us, Dray. I couldn't care less about what your dad thinks. He doesn't know about what we have.'

'I won't let it. It's just all the frustration I have against him is coming out.'

Draco sat up and looked at you.

'But I don't want to lose you. So I won't let this mess it up.'

You smiled and leaned in. You kissed him and Draco happily kissed you back.