26 ~ I just can't do this anymore

Hi!

So this was an idea of Harrypotterfan015 . I know I told you that I wasn't sure when I was going to write it, but then I thought: I'll just write it.

Second of all... I didn't know that it was possible to make myself sad by writing... It just happened... Help me...

Anywayssss.... enjoy!

-

POV Draco

After my last class I walked towards the common room. I was by my self since I the others had different classes then I did. I wondered whether or not they were in the common room already.

Today was a mess. The first class really ruined everything. I never meant for me and Y/N to become partners. It's really inconvenient. She keeps worrying about me and I want it to stop. I mean...she doesn't have a reason to worry about me. I entered the common room and found my friends sitting on the Lether couch.

'Hi Draco!' Pansy smiled.

I smiled back and joined them on the couch.

'How are you? You seemed a little bit upset after potions.' Gregory noticed.

'It's nothing... nothing you guys have to worry about.'

In fact it was something. I was lying to her and to myself. I needed her... I wanted her to worry about me. I wanted her as my girlfriend... I didn't want her to be upset about me. I lied that I was over her... of course I wasn't over her. I can hardly move on. Not that I have anyone to share this with. I kept our relationship a secret, just like I promised her.

'Draco... you're not okay... what are you thinking about, what's wrong?' Pansy asked while grabbing my hand.

Was it that obvious?

'I'm fine, stop worrying.'

I told Y/N the exact same thing... This time I meant it. I don't want their worry, I want her worry. There was no way I could ever get over this girl. She's not the only one who's worried.

Yes my dad hit me, yes Voldemort is pissed off. But that isn't important. What is important is that Y/N survived that death curse... she's being hunted by the Dark Lord and I can't protect her anymore.

'Draco... you don't alway have to act so... so tough. Tell us what's wrong.'

'Nothing is wrong! Just stop it.' I yelled while getting up.

I sighed and almost ran towards my room. I slammed the door and sat down on my bed. I closed the curtains. I covered my face with my hands while I tried to fight the tears.

I am a bloody Malfoy... I'm not supposed to cry, especially not about a girl. Beside, we've only dated for a short amount of time. But in that time I felt like I was loved for once in my life. One tear managed to escape. I wiped it away in anger as I heard the door open.

'Draco? It's me, Vincent. Do you want to talk?' He asked.

I sighed and opened my curtains.

'What's wrong? Ever since potions you've been acting weird... is this about Y/L?' He asked.

Could I trust him? Did I even want to trust him? Would he tell anyone? I sighed. You know what, I'll just tell him.

'It is... you know, I dated Y/N last year.'