16 ~ Harry... you're so annoying

'I'm a death eater...' he said.

You looked at him with big eyes. Was he serious? He said he could be one... but in ten years. Was that why he asked you? Was that why he ignored you? He pulled his sleeve up and you saw the dark mark. You looked at him.

'The Dark Lord is looking for you... I have to protect you. I don't want to be this! It's not my decision... my dad made me a death eater. That's why he didn't make a big deal of me being friends with you. He said he would rethink it... but that isn't like my dad... He never thought about it again. He just made me one...'

You grabbed his arm and went over the mark with your thumb.

'I... I'm so sorry... I wished I lived in a different family... what am I thinking!'

'Draco-'

'You can't be with someone like me.... I will only bring your life in danger... I'm not protecting you. I'm leading you to your death...'

'Draco-'

Draco sighed furiously. He got up and walked through the room in a small circles.

'Please Draco... listen to me for a moment.'

'So I can hear how I broke your heart and how you are going to break up with me?! Please I can't hear that right now! I...I.'

You got up and hugged him. He hugged you back even tighter.

You weren't going to break up with him... you liked him to much for that. He wasn't like the other Death Eaters. He wanted you to be safe. He didn't want to be a death eater. He wanted to be a normal wizard... like most of the students.

'Draco... I'm not going to break up with you.'

You pulled back and looked at him.

'No?' He asked insecure.

'Of corse not... I liked you to long for that.'

He let out a sigh of relief. He gave you a small weak smile.

'I'll stay here... I'll be safer here, you're right.'

'Thank you... that's great. You'll be in class most of the time... so you won't even notice it that much.'

You nodded.

'Can I do things after class out side or something? If I stay surrounded by my friends or you?' You asked.

He looked at you.

'I don't know...'

'Please?' You begged.

Draco sighed.

'Fine, but as soon as dinner is over you have to come with me.'

'Promise!' You said with a smile and you gave him a hug.

'Wait... what do I tell Hermione, Ron and Harry? It will get suspicious.'

'Yeah... that's a problem... I don't know.' He said while scratching the back of his head.

It was a problem... Draco wasn't allowed to know that your friends knew. You could lie to them but then you had to find another excuse to tell Draco.

'I'll figure something out.' You just said and you got up.

'So, what do you want to do? Go outside or meet your friends?'

You got up and grabbed his hand.

'I don't care as long as I can leave this place fore just a few minutes.'

Draco chuckled and you let go if his hand before walking out of the room. When you reached the staircases someone shouted your name. You looked down and saw Harry, Ron and Hermione. You waved at them and after that you looked at Draco.